Smoothly meanings in Urdu
Smoothly meanings in Urdu is آسانی سے Smoothly in Urdu. More meanings of smoothly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Smoothly.
- (adverb) : with no problems or difficulties
- (adverb) : in a smooth and diplomatic manner
Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
Edible substances evoke the secretion of thick, concentrated saliva. Why? The answer, obviously, is that this enables the mass of food to pass smoothly through the tube leading from the mouth into the stomach.
More words related to the meanings of Smoothly
More words from Urdu related to Smoothly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Smoothly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Smoothly
What are the meanings of Smoothly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Smoothly in Urdu is آسانی سے - aasaani sey. To understand how would you translate the word Smoothly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Smoothly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Smoothly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Smoothly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Smoothly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Smoothly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Smoothly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by smoothly?
Meaning of smoothly is آسانی سے - aasaani sey
Whats the definition of smoothly?
Definition of the smoothly are
- with no problems or difficulties
- in a smooth and diplomatic manner
What is the synonym of smoothly?
Synonym of word smoothly are soily, easily, eerily, commensurably, passably, effulgently, stuffily, spontaneities, easeful, fragilely
What are the idioms related to smoothly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word smoothly.
- A low hedge is easily leapt over
- An old knave is no babe
- Come to one hand
- Experience cannot be bought too cheap
- Hands down ln hand
What are the quotes with word smoothly?
Here are the quotes with the word smoothly in them
- For every five well-adjusted and smoothly functioning Americans, there are two who never had the chance to discover themselves. It may well be because they have never been alone with themselves. — Marya Mannes
- Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance. — Brian Tracy
- Edible substances evoke the secretion of thick, concentrated saliva. Why? The answer, obviously, is that this enables the mass of food to pass smoothly through the tube leading from the mouth into the stomach. — Ivan Pavlov
- If the Lord says to give more than you think you are able to give, know that He will provide for you. Whether things are sailing smoothly or the bottom has dropped out, He is always trustworthy. You can count on Almighty God to keep His everlasting Word. — Charles Stanley