Sobriety meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Sobriety.
- (noun) : a manner that is serious and solemn
- (noun) : abstaining from excess
- (noun) : moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- (noun) : the state of being sober and not intoxicated by alcohol
More words related to the meanings of Sobriety
More words from Urdu related to Sobriety
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sobriety meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sobriety in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sobriety in Urdu are سنجیدگی - sanjiidagi and متانت - mataanat. To understand how would you translate the word Sobriety in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sobriety or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sobriety synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sobriety. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sobriety in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sobriety in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sobriety with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sobriety?
Meanings of sobriety are سنجیدگی - sanjiidagi and متانت - mataanat
Whats the definition of sobriety?
Definition of the sobriety are
- a manner that is serious and solemn
- abstaining from excess
- moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- the state of being sober and not intoxicated by alcohol
What is the synonym of sobriety?
Synonym of word sobriety are earnestness, ingeniosity, earnest, gravelliness, disingenuity, corrosibility, beholdingness, retiracy, canoness, solidity
What are the idioms related to sobriety?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sobriety.
- In jest
- In sad earnest
What are the quotes with word sobriety?
Here are the quotes with the word sobriety in them
- I have other obligations now - the show, my family, my life... though I know that without my sobriety I wouldn't have any of those things. — Rob Lowe
- Laughter is day, and sobriety is night a smile is the twilight that hovers gently between both, more bewitching than either. — Henry Ward Beecher
- Strength of mind rests in sobriety for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion. — Pythagoras
- India is known for its sobriety and wisdom, balanced and sensible thinking. We need strong institutions and we need good governance in the country. — Pratibha Patil