Sock meanings in Urdu
Sock meanings in Urdu is جراب Sock in Urdu. More meanings of sock, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sock.
- (noun) : a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast; used (e.g., at airports) to show the direction of the wind
- (noun) : hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot; worn inside the shoe; reaches to between the ankle and the knee
I grew up doing all that stuff because I was obsessed with the '50s. I had sock hops for birthday parties. So I've always done The Twist and stuff. It was pretty natural and, with my parents doing it all the time, I'd just copy them. Not very pretty.
More words from Urdu related to Sock
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sock meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sock in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sock in Urdu is جراب - juraab. To understand how would you translate the word Sock in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sock or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sock synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sock. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sock in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sock in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sock with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sock?
Meaning of sock is جراب - juraab
Whats the definition of sock?
Definition of the sock are
- a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast; used (e.g., at airports) to show the direction of the wind
- hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot; worn inside the shoe; reaches to between the ankle and the knee
What is the synonym of sock?
Synonym of word sock are soccage, socks, stockings, hose
What are the quotes with word sock?
Here are the quotes with the word sock in them
- I grew up doing all that stuff because I was obsessed with the '50s. I had sock hops for birthday parties. So I've always done The Twist and stuff. It was pretty natural and, with my parents doing it all the time, I'd just copy them. Not very pretty. — Brittany Snow
- I am working on a dress sock line of funky, colorful, cool designs. — Rob Kardashian
- Never put a sock in a toaster. — Eddie Izzard