Softness meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Softness.
- (noun) : the trait of being effeminate (derogatory of a man)
- (noun) : the quality of weather that is deliciously mild and soothing
- (noun) : the quality of being indistinct and without sharp outlines
- (noun) : acting in a manner that is gentle and mild and even-tempered
- (noun) : a disposition to be lenient in judging others
- (noun) : the property of giving little resistance to pressure and being easily cut or molded
- (noun) : a visual property that is subdued and free from brilliance or glare
- (noun) : a sound property that is free from loudness or stridency
- (noun) : a state of declining economic condition
- (noun) : poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition (as from a life of ease and luxury)
More words related to the meanings of Softness
More words from Urdu related to Softness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Softness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کوملتسکینسرد بازاریڈھیلا پنپھس پھساہٹملائمیتتحملحسّاسلطافتنرم رویہہلکا پھلکاکٹنے اور بڑھنے کی قابلیتملائمسبکیخُوش اِخلاقیگاڑھا پنانسانیتدیادودھیاپنذود رنجباریکیجھکنے کی قابلیتلوچ دارشیرینیپلپلاکمزورینرمیروانگیحلمکوملتائیکمیسستیآسانیملائمترقتشفقتماواداريفتکرمصفائغربتنرمتخفیفکاہلیکسلبھربھراپننرم مزاجیحساسنعمترحم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Softness
What are the meanings of Softness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Softness in Urdu are نرمی - narmi, گداز - gudaaz, ملائمیت - mulaa emiyat and لوچ - loch. To understand how would you translate the word Softness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Softness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Softness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Softness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Softness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Softness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Softness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by softness?
Meanings of softness are نرمی - narmi, گداز - gudaaz, ملائمیت - mulaa emiyat and لوچ - loch
Whats the definition of softness?
Definition of the softness are
- the trait of being effeminate (derogatory of a man)
- the quality of weather that is deliciously mild and soothing
- the quality of being indistinct and without sharp outlines
- acting in a manner that is gentle and mild and even-tempered
- a disposition to be lenient in judging others
- the property of giving little resistance to pressure and being easily cut or molded
- a visual property that is subdued and free from brilliance or glare
- a sound property that is free from loudness or stridency
- a state of declining economic condition
- poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition (as from a life of ease and luxury)
What is the synonym of softness?
Synonym of word softness are ductileness, assuaged, tenderheartedness, milkiness, dulciness, benignancy, soft, solacement, mildness, conducibleness
What are the idioms related to softness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word softness.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
- Extreme justice is often extreme injustice
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- Mildness governs better than anger
What are the quotes with word softness?
Here are the quotes with the word softness in them
- Beauty doesn't need ornaments. Softness can't bear the weight of ornaments. — Munshi Premchand
- To expect too much is to have a sentimental view of life and this is a softness that ends in bitterness. — Flannery O'Connor
- Brave men are all vertebrates they have their softness on the surface and their toughness in the middle. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- Jazz vision is the fusion of music and art a real paradox of same-yet different. Here we play in exchanges, like the hardness of the key of c# major and from the softness of Db major - capturing, reflecting and improvising. — Barbara Januszkiewicz