Solely meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Solely.
- (adverb) : without any others being included or involved
To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone.
More words related to the meanings of Solely
More words from Urdu related to Solely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Solely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Solely
What are the meanings of Solely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Solely in Urdu are محض - maehz, سراسر - sara sar and فقط - faqat. To understand how would you translate the word Solely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Solely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Solely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Solely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Solely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Solely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Solely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by solely?
Meanings of solely are محض - maehz, سراسر - sara sar and فقط - faqat
Whats the definition of solely?
Definition of the solely are
- without any others being included or involved
What is the synonym of solely?
Synonym of word solely are merengue, utterless, utterly, sheers, only, sheerly, sheered, merely, falteringly, mere
What are the idioms related to solely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word solely.
- Medlers are never good till they be rotten
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word solely?
Here are the quotes with the word solely in them
- To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone. — Earl Warren
- Although beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, the feeling of being beautiful exists solely in the mind of the beheld. — Martha Beck
- But the gravest difficulty, and perhaps the most important, in poetry meant solely for recitation, is the difficulty of achieving verbal beauty, or rather of making verbal beauty tell. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- Though there might not be any easy answers to the problem of poverty, its most compelling scribes do not resign themselves to representation solely for the sake of those age-old verities of truth and beauty. — Leslie Jamison