Solitary meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Solitary.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking companions or companionship
- (noun) : one who lives in solitude
- (noun) : confinement of a prisoner in isolation from other prisoners
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of creatures
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by or preferring solitude
- (adjective satellite) : being the only one; single and isolated from others
- (adjective satellite) : of plants and animals; not growing or living in groups or colonies
Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your won presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement.
More words related to the meanings of Solitary
More words from Urdu related to Solitary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Solitary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جنس مشترکخَلوَت گُزيںغير مشابہبے قدرراحتکٹا ہواانوکھاعلیحدہ کرناجھولاخالیتقسیم کَرناغیر حاضرطبی قیدپھوکٹغیر شادی شُدہخانقاہییگانگتناموافقکنوارابعیدقاصرنشان دارگم سمپیٹ بھرابدھناچپ ہونامجرداکیلیآزادانہتن تنہاچلوبے ربطہاتھ پاؤںغیر معمولیبے طمعبے نظیراپکشیکِنارَہ گيرکھلا کھلاچپمترددغیربلا وجودبھر بھرااجاڑغیر وابستہ بنانادور پاراچاٹادنیٰچھڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Solitary
What are the meanings of Solitary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Solitary in Urdu are تنہا - tanha, اکیلا - akeyla, علیحدہ - alaahedah, واحد - waahid, الگ - alag, چھڑا - chhura and مجرد - mujarrad. To understand how would you translate the word Solitary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Solitary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Solitary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Solitary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Solitary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Solitary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Solitary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by solitary?
Meanings of solitary are تنہا - tanha, اکیلا - akeyla, علیحدہ - alaahedah, واحد - waahid, الگ - alag, چھڑا - chhura and مجرد - mujarrad
Whats the definition of solitary?
Definition of the solitary are
- lacking companions or companionship
- one who lives in solitude
- confinement of a prisoner in isolation from other prisoners
- devoid of creatures
- characterized by or preferring solitude
- being the only one; single and isolated from others
- of plants and animals; not growing or living in groups or colonies
What is the synonym of solitary?
Synonym of word solitary are lonelier, singultous, excluded, unitary, aloof, quarantined, allative, solitudinarian, elocuted, distinct
What are the idioms related to solitary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word solitary.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- By it self
- Next to no wife a good wife is best
- When a man is single he lives at ease
What are the quotes with word solitary?
Here are the quotes with the word solitary in them
- We are all sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life. — Tennessee Williams
- It's an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me. — Jodie Foster
- Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your won presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement. — Alice Koller
- I think I meant that, given the circumstances of my childhood, I had the illusion that it's easier to be alone. To have your relationships be casual and also to pose as a solitary person, because it was more romantic. You know, I was raised on the idea of the ramblin' man and the loner. — Steve Martin