Something meanings in Urdu
Something meanings in Urdu is کچھ Something in Urdu. More meanings of something, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
More words from Urdu related to Something
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Something meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Something in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Something
What are the meanings of Something in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Something in Urdu is کچھ - kuchh. To understand how would you translate the word Something in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Something or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Something synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Something. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Something in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Something in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Something with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by something?
Meaning of something is کچھ - kuchh
Whats the definition of something?
Definition of the something are
What is the synonym of something?
Synonym of word something are any, somewhat, a part, worthing, anything, somethings, some, fewel, a little, somewhiles
What are the idioms with the word something?
Here are the idioms with the word something in them.
- Africa ever produces something new
- Do something in five days
- Drop something off
- Even ill luck is good for something in a wise man's head
- Even illluck is good for something in a wise man's head
What are the idioms related to something?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word something.
- Man's mind ever yearns to be doing something
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- No accidents are so unlucky but that the prudent may draw some advantage from them
- No day passeth without something we wish not
- Saying is one thing and doing another
What are the quotes with word something?
Here are the quotes with the word something in them
- As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- No one can avoid aging, but aging productively is something else. — Katharine Graham
- Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese. — Luis Bunuel
- No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning. — Barbara de Angelis