Sometimes meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Sometimes.
- (adverb) : on certain occasions or in certain cases but not always
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
More words from Urdu related to Sometimes
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sometimes meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sometimes in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sometimes
What are the meanings of Sometimes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sometimes in Urdu are بعض اوقات - baaz auqaat and کبھی کبھی - kabhi kabhi. To understand how would you translate the word Sometimes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sometimes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sometimes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sometimes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sometimes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sometimes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sometimes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sometimes?
Meanings of sometimes are بعض اوقات - baaz auqaat and کبھی کبھی - kabhi kabhi
Whats the definition of sometimes?
Definition of the sometimes are
- on certain occasions or in certain cases but not always
What is the synonym of sometimes?
Synonym of word sometimes are seldom, occasionally, infrequently, sporadically, occasioally, missingly, ever
What are the idioms with the word sometimes?
Here are the idioms with the word sometimes in them.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A right sleeps sometimes it never dies
- Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them
- Gifts are sometimes losses
- He that's always shooting must sometimes hit
What are the idioms related to sometimes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sometimes.
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- A good marksman may miss
- A little field may grow good corn
- A little man doth often harbour a great soul
- An itch is worse than a smart
What are the quotes with word sometimes?
Here are the quotes with the word sometimes in them
- Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. — Tom Wilson
- You get to a certain age where you prepare yourself for happiness. Sometimes you never remember to actually get happy. — John Mayer
- In Genesis, it says that it is not good for a man to be alone but sometimes it is a great relief. — John Barrymore
- The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
How to use sometimes in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sometimes in a sentence.
- I read a book sometimes — میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں