Son meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Son.
- (noun) : the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- (noun) : a male human offspring
If you would have your son to walk honourably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone.
More words related to the meanings of Son
More words from Urdu related to Son
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Son meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Son in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Son
What are the meanings of Son in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Son in Urdu are خلف - khalaf, بیٹا - beyta, اولاد - aulaad, لخت جگر - lakht e jigar, پوت - puut, فرزند - farzand, پسر - pisar, لال - laal and ابن - ibn. To understand how would you translate the word Son in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Son or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Son synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Son. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Son in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Son in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Son with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by son?
Meanings of son are خلف - khalaf, بیٹا - beyta, اولاد - aulaad, لخت جگر - lakht e jigar, پوت - puut, فرزند - farzand, پسر - pisar, لال - laal and ابن - ibn
Whats the definition of son?
Definition of the son are
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- a male human offspring
What is the synonym of son?
Synonym of word son are scion, putredinous, offspring, heir, forehew, children, descendant, dedecorous, ling, daughter
What are the idioms with the word son?
Here are the idioms with the word son in them.
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- Every man is the son of his own works
- He that brings up his son to nothing breeds a thief
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
What are the idioms related to son?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word son.
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- Chip of the old block
- He is his father's son
- Like father like son
- Coming events cast their shadows before hand
What are the quotes with word son?
Here are the quotes with the word son in them
- I've lost touch with a lot of that boutique-type music just because of my age, and raising my son and the multiple jobs I have at this point. — Liz Phair
- Well, my son really loves wildlife. And everytime he draws a polar bear I want to tell him there probably won't any by the time... he's my age. That's kinda hard to deal with. — Thom Yorke
- If you would have your son to walk honourably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone. — Anne Bronte
- I've had an amazing professional life, personal life, but at 64 to have a son who gives us that much love and enjoyment is, wow! — Elton John