Song meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Song.
- (noun) : the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- (noun) : the act of singing
- (noun) : a short musical composition with words
- (noun) : a distinctive or characteristic sound
- (noun) : a very small sum
- (noun) : the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
With the song 'This Christmas' I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they'll be like 'OK, he did his thing with that record.' It's like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic.
More words related to the meanings of Song
More words from Urdu related to Song
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Song meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دفترلےدھنثنالقبلہکناٹپالہجہتشبیبحَمد و ثَنازُبان سے ادا کرناگٹکریاندراجسماعسرتَعرِيفسُرخیچہچہاناگیتترانہطرزداد دیناسراہناریزریز کرنانشان دہی کرناموسیقیراگنیصِفتعُنوانآواز کو لہرانانغمہ سرائی کرناایک مُختصر سادہ گاناصوتتعریف کرناسپاسآبلہآہنگقلم بند کر لیناغزلزبان سے ادا کرناتوصِيفکسی کتابچہکگیت گا کر جشن مناناہم آہنگیموافق کرناصفتسرخیکوک ...
Idioms with the word Song in it
What are the meanings of Song in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Song in Urdu are گانا - gaana, گیت - giit, ترننم - tarannum, زمزمہ - zamzamah and نغمہ - naghmah. To understand how would you translate the word Song in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Song or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Song synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Song. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Song in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Song in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Song with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by song?
Meanings of song are گانا - gaana, گیت - giit, ترننم - tarannum, زمزمہ - zamzamah and نغمہ - naghmah
Whats the definition of song?
Definition of the song are
- the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- the act of singing
- a short musical composition with words
- a distinctive or characteristic sound
- a very small sum
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
What is the synonym of song?
Synonym of word song are vocalists, lyricisms, vocaliser, vocalisers, lyrically, songfulness, songman, lyricality, songful, songfully
What are the idioms with the word song?
Here are the idioms with the word song in them.
- Sing another song or tune
- Sing another song or tune
What are the idioms related to song?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word song.
- To set the heather on fire
What are the quotes with word song?
Here are the quotes with the word song in them
- With the song 'This Christmas' I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they'll be like 'OK, he did his thing with that record.' It's like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic. — Chris Brown
- The longer one is alone, the easier it is to hear the song of the earth. — Robert Anton Wilson
- It's very hard to write a song alone. It's only by jamming that you can get a song together. — Maurice Gibb
- That song is a story that shows how easily you could get slipped into being labeled as the bad guy, even though what you really trying to do is tell the bad guy to leave you alone. — Slick Rick