Sophisticated meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sophisticated.
- (adjective satellite) : intellectually appealing
- (adjective) : having or appealing to those having worldly knowledge and refinement and savoir-faire
- (adjective satellite) : ahead in development; complex or intricate
It's important to debunk the myths of Africa being this benighted continent civilized only when white people arrived. In fact, Africans had been creators of culture for thousands of years before. These were very intelligent, subtle and sophisticated people, with organized societies and great art.
More words from Urdu related to Sophisticated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sophisticated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رفیع الشانمشہورپیٹ بھرامن گھڑتدستور موافقعشق بازعمدہبناوٹیامیرخُود ايجادصراحت کرنابانکاکِسی شَکل کاپیراستہناقابِلِ اعتبارغنیغیر حقیقیمرجاویسپاہیبیش بہانقبدھنیجھوٹاغیر فطریالبیلاظاہر دارگرانقدرگھڑا ہُواگراں قیمتقلبیباضابطہبھڑک دارجلیلپرتصنوعمتمولقصہ آمیزرنگینچھیلابہادرشاندارجَعلیناجائز طور پر ہاتھ لگا ہوابنایارَسمیزرق برقشان دارتعمیر شدہرئیسروایتیرسمی ...
What are the meanings of Sophisticated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sophisticated in Urdu are پرتکلف - pur takalluf and ساختہ - saakhtah. To understand how would you translate the word Sophisticated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sophisticated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sophisticated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sophisticated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sophisticated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sophisticated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sophisticated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sophisticated?
Meanings of sophisticated are پرتکلف - pur takalluf and ساختہ - saakhtah
Whats the definition of sophisticated?
Definition of the sophisticated are
- intellectually appealing
- having or appealing to those having worldly knowledge and refinement and savoir-faire
- ahead in development; complex or intricate
What is the synonym of sophisticated?
Synonym of word sophisticated are gallant, foppish, made in, wrought, unnatural, surreptitious, manufactured, made, artificial, fictitious
What are the quotes with word sophisticated?
Here are the quotes with the word sophisticated in them
- It's important to debunk the myths of Africa being this benighted continent civilized only when white people arrived. In fact, Africans had been creators of culture for thousands of years before. These were very intelligent, subtle and sophisticated people, with organized societies and great art. — Henry Louis Gates
- I don't really count myself as a very sophisticated businessperson. I'm a creative artist. All I know from business I've picked up along the way. — Mick Jagger
- I know the history of the record business so well because I followed Billie Holiday into the record studios. It was so primitive compared to the sophisticated business today. — Tony Bennett
- Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated business people. That's not a criticism they're passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that's why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA. — Andrew Mason