Sore meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sore.
- (adjective satellite) : causing misery or pain or distress
- (adjective satellite) : roused to anger
- (noun) : an open skin infection
I guess there is nothing that will get your mind off everything like golf. I have never been depressed enough to take up the game, but they say you get so sore at yourself you forget to hate your enemies.
More words related to the meanings of Sore
More words from Urdu related to Sore
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sore meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چوٹ پہنچاناجرحضرر رسیدہجرح کے سوال کرناکھڑی چٹانبے وَفاپوچھ گچھگہرا زخمحرجمجروحچورما کرناترکناکترنامَجرُوحگہرا گھاؤ کرناکرائے کی بگھیزیاںحق تلفی کرناصدمہکلامباز پرسچوٹ دیناباغیٹٹودکھ دیناکم زوریحق تلفیسوال در سوالشاخسانہچیرنافگارغار کرناکرائے پررنجکربچوٹپکڑکٹناڈھلوانی چٹانبَدمُعاشٹکڑے کرناضربملزوممناظرہکمزوراُلٹا سوالداغقطع کرناامتحانزخم کاری ...
Idioms with the word Sore in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sore
What are the meanings of Sore in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sore in Urdu are زخمی - zakhmi, زخم - zakhm, جرح - jarah and گھاؤ - ghaa o. To understand how would you translate the word Sore in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sore or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sore synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sore. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sore in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sore in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sore with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sore?
Meanings of sore are زخمی - zakhmi, زخم - zakhm, جرح - jarah and گھاؤ - ghaa o
Whats the definition of sore?
Definition of the sore are
- causing misery or pain or distress
- roused to anger
- an open skin infection
What is the synonym of sore?
Synonym of word sore are woundily, scathe, cross examination, wounders, laceration, argument, woundable, injury, objection, injuring
What are the idioms with the word sore?
Here are the idioms with the word sore in them.
- Every sore has its remedy
- Thistles and thorns prick sore but evil tongue prick more
What are the idioms related to sore?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sore.
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
- Sell one life dearly
- Sell ones life dearly
- A wound never heals so well but that the scar can be seen
- Evil words cut deeper than the sword
What are the quotes with word sore?
Here are the quotes with the word sore in them
- Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life. — Joan Lunden
- The poor monkey, quietly seated on the ground, seemed to be in sore trouble at this display of anger. — Henry Walter Bates
- I guess there is nothing that will get your mind off everything like golf. I have never been depressed enough to take up the game, but they say you get so sore at yourself you forget to hate your enemies. — Will Rogers
- It is a sore point, because you do have advantages if you have access to more than one language. You also have problems, because on bad days you don't trust yourself, either in your first or your second language, and so you feel like a complete halfwit. — W. G. Sebald