Soul meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Soul.
- (noun) : the human embodiment of something
- (noun) : a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
- (noun) : deep feeling or emotion
- (noun) : the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life
Well, Jeff Buckley for me is one of the greatest singers I've ever heard. And the reason why is he has an amazing range, amazing emotional power in his voice. And the music he put around it also just had this passion and this soul to it and this spirit to it that very few artists have, and he passed at a very young age.
More words related to the meanings of Soul
More words from Urdu related to Soul
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Soul meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Soul in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Soul
What are the meanings of Soul in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Soul in Urdu are جان - jaan, جگر - jigar, روح - ruuh, قلب - qalb, دل - dil, جی - jii and آتما - aatma. To understand how would you translate the word Soul in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Soul or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Soul synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Soul. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Soul in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Soul in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Soul with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by soul?
Meanings of soul are جان - jaan, جگر - jigar, روح - ruuh, قلب - qalb, دل - dil, جی - jii and آتما - aatma
Whats the definition of soul?
Definition of the soul are
- the human embodiment of something
- a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
- deep feeling or emotion
- the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life
What is the synonym of soul?
Synonym of word soul are genius, hepatical, essence, pith, wish, alluvions, spirit, marrow, thickness, hepatic
What are the idioms with the word soul?
Here are the idioms with the word soul in them.
- An little silly soul easily can pick a hole
- Brevity is the soul of wit
- Confidence like the soul never returns thither whence it has departed
- Conscience is the voice of the soul the passions are the voice of the body
- Expedition is the soul of business
What are the idioms related to soul?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word soul.
- Never pleasure without repentance
- Drown not thyself to save a drowing man
- A bad cat deserves a bad rat
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- Body clothes soul
What are the quotes with word soul?
Here are the quotes with the word soul in them
- Man has no Body distinct from his Soul for that called Body is a portion of Soul discerned by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age. — William Blake
- A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new when an age ends and when the soul of a nation long suppressed finds utterance. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- Try to keep your soul young and quivering right up to old age. — George Sand
- Well, Jeff Buckley for me is one of the greatest singers I've ever heard. And the reason why is he has an amazing range, amazing emotional power in his voice. And the music he put around it also just had this passion and this soul to it and this spirit to it that very few artists have, and he passed at a very young age. — John Legend