Soulless meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Soulless.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking sensitivity or the capacity for deep feeling
With the CGI, suddenly there's a thousand enemies instead of six - the army goes off into the horizon. You don't need that. The audience loses its relationship with the threat on the screen. That's something that's consistently happening and it makes these movies like video games and that's a soulless enterprise. It's all kinetics without emotion.
More words related to the meanings of Soulless
More words from Urdu related to Soulless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Soulless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Soulless
What are the meanings of Soulless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Soulless in Urdu are بے جان - bey jaan, بے جذبہ - bey jazbah and بے روح - bey ruuh. To understand how would you translate the word Soulless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Soulless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Soulless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Soulless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Soulless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Soulless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Soulless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by soulless?
Meanings of soulless are بے جان - bey jaan, بے جذبہ - bey jazbah and بے روح - bey ruuh
Whats the definition of soulless?
Definition of the soulless are
- lacking sensitivity or the capacity for deep feeling
What is the synonym of soulless?
Synonym of word soulless are vegetative, impassive, vapid, unfeaty, uninspired, unanimate, lifeless, rescueless, inaniloquent, insentient
What are the idioms related to soulless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word soulless.
- Party spirited
- Drown not thyself to save a drowing man
- A bad cat deserves a bad rat
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- Body clothes soul
What are the quotes with word soulless?
Here are the quotes with the word soulless in them
- With the CGI, suddenly there's a thousand enemies instead of six - the army goes off into the horizon. You don't need that. The audience loses its relationship with the threat on the screen. That's something that's consistently happening and it makes these movies like video games and that's a soulless enterprise. It's all kinetics without emotion. — Harrison Ford
- Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. — Karl Marx
- Religious suffering is at once the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the sentiment of the heartless world, as it is the soul of soulless condition. It is the opium of the people. — John Desmond Bernal