Sovereignty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sovereignty.
- (noun) : the authority of a state to govern another state
- (noun) : government free from external control
- (noun) : royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
More words related to the meanings of Sovereignty
More words from Urdu related to Sovereignty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sovereignty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قاعدہشاہیطورشہنشاہیحکممطلق العنانی ênaaniعلاقہتکمیلراج ادھیکاراصولاستقلالحال و قالپادشاہتآزادیحالتکاملیتریاستطور طریقےولایتقانونخودمختارشانمطلق العنانیسلطنتحکومت کرناکیفیتدستورسرکاردولتفرماں روائیراجاستبدادیتشکلاختیار شاہیکلیہحاکمیتہئیتپادشاہیشخصی حکومتحالپورا پنحکمرانیضابطہ حیاتامارتنوبتصدارتخود مختاریوضعمطلقیتمملکت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sovereignty
What are the meanings of Sovereignty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sovereignty in Urdu are سلطنت - saltanat, ریاست - reyaasat, خود مختاری - khud mukhtaari and مطلق العنانی - mutlaq ul anaani. To understand how would you translate the word Sovereignty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sovereignty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sovereignty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sovereignty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sovereignty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sovereignty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sovereignty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sovereignty?
Meanings of sovereignty are سلطنت - saltanat, ریاست - reyaasat, خود مختاری - khud mukhtaari and مطلق العنانی - mutlaq ul anaani
Whats the definition of sovereignty?
Definition of the sovereignty are
- the authority of a state to govern another state
- government free from external control
- royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
What is the synonym of sovereignty?
Synonym of word sovereignty are aldermancy, presidentship, sultanship, empire, sultaness, emparadise, state, autonomy, rule, autonyms
What are the idioms related to sovereignty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sovereignty.
- The king exists for the sake of the kingdom not the kindom for the sake of the king
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- Taxes are the sinews of the common wealth
- Taxes are the sinews of the commonwealth
- To avoid covetousness is to conquer a kingdom
What are the quotes with word sovereignty?
Here are the quotes with the word sovereignty in them
- For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts. — Thomas Mann
- The unionists also for their part, want to minimise the potential for change, not only on the equality agenda but on the issues of sovereignty and ending the union. — Gerry Adams
- A family on the throne is an interesting idea. It brings down the pride of sovereignty to the level of petty life. — Walter Bagehot
- In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery? — Saint Augustine