Sow meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Sow.
- (verb) : place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- (verb) : place seeds in or on (the ground)
- (noun) : an adult female hog
- (verb) : introduce into an environment
There's no regret. You can't regret. I mean, I've felt regret but I've also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don't believe it. You feel it, it's like guilt, it's like jealousy, it's like all those horrible things. You've just got to snip them and get them out, because they're no good.
More words related to the meanings of Sow
More words from Urdu related to Sow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بِکھیرناجمناپودا گاڑناچھوٹاشرمپپودا لگاناٹھگنانصب کرنازنجیر جیسابیج ڈالناپھیلانامُنتشِر تصلب اِنساجزیادہ ہوناگانٹھبُہَت چھوٹاآبی کیڑاکوتاہ قدگھسیڑناکوتاہ قد آدمی یا شےتخم ریزیچھٹکاناٹھنگناپنپنامالاخردلٹھپیدا کرناقلم لگاناقطرہکیکڑامنتشر کرناٹھٹھرا دینااباناگانٹھ دارگٹیآباد کرناچتھراناتیار ہونانقش کرنامُٹکنا سی چیزجھینگا مچھلیکار خانہپودنارکھنادرخت کی گانٹھتخمنشر کرنابڑھناابھارمُختَصَر ترین ...
Idioms with the word Sow in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sow
What are the meanings of Sow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sow in Urdu is بونا - boona. To understand how would you translate the word Sow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sow?
Meaning of sow is بونا - boona
Whats the definition of sow?
Definition of the sow are
- place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- place seeds in or on (the ground)
- an adult female hog
- introduce into an environment
What is the synonym of sow?
Synonym of word sow are grow, buna, shrimp, dwarfed, puny, dwarf, plant, dwarfy, disseminate, knurl
What are the idioms with the word sow?
Here are the idioms with the word sow in them.
- As u sow so shall u reap
- As you sow so shall you reap
- Early sow early mow
- If thou wouldst reap money sow money
- The sow loves bran better than roses
What are the idioms related to sow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sow.
- He that spares the bad injures the good
- Sow in the slopure of a crop
- Sow in the slop sure of a crop
- To plough the sands and sow the waves
What are the quotes with word sow?
Here are the quotes with the word sow in them
- There's no regret. You can't regret. I mean, I've felt regret but I've also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don't believe it. You feel it, it's like guilt, it's like jealousy, it's like all those horrible things. You've just got to snip them and get them out, because they're no good. — Jude Law
- Knowledge cultivates your seeds and does not sow in your seeds. — Khalil Gibran
- The most important seed I can sow in this life is my children, and the love and knowledge that I can bestow upon them and the help I can give them. — Steven Seagal
- In addition to removing our democratically elected government, Israel wants to sow dissent among Palestinians by claiming that there is a serious leadership rivalry among us. I am compelled to dispel this notion definitively. — Ismail Haniyeh