Speak meanings in Urdu
Speak meanings in Urdu are زبان کھولنا, لب کھولنا, لب ہلانا, الفاظ ادا کرنا, ذکر کرنا, خطاب کرنا, مُخاطِب ھونا, گُفتَگُو کرنا, اعلان کرنا, بول چال, بولی, کہنا, اظہار کرنا, بولنا Speak in Urdu. More meanings of speak, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Speak.
- (verb) : express in speech
- (verb) : make a characteristic or natural sound
- (verb) : use language
- (verb) : exchange thoughts; talk with
- (verb) : give a speech to
Maybe back in the day you didn't need to be the greatest looking to be on TV and you didn't need to speak the best, but in this day and age, I think you need to be the package. You need to look the part for your sponsors, you need to be able to speak the part for the media and to big CEOs.
|Do you speak English?||آپ انگریزی بولتے ہیں ؟|
|He doesn't speak||وہ نہیں بولتا ہے|
|He speaks||وہ بولتا ہے|
|He will speak||وہ بولے گا|
|I can speak it||میں یہ(زبان)بول سکتا ہوں|
|I don't speak||ہم نہیں بولتے ہیں|
|I speak||میں بولتا ہوں|
|I will speak||میں بولوں گا|
|We don't speak||ہم نہیں بولتے ہیں|
|We speak||ہم بولتے ہیں|
|We will speak||ہم بولیں گے|
More words related to the meanings of Speak
More words from Urdu related to Speak
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Speak meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکالمہشہرتبرنن کرنانیبو کا درختورغلانادیکھنے دیناچلانابھڑک کر جلناگاناقرینہبحث کرنالقبآگاہ کرناپتہوعدہ کرناگواہیفرامین یا کوئی خوش خبریبات چیتمظاہرہ کرنااقرارنتقافواہبکھانآواز نکالناتعلیم دیناکڑکنامَشہُوریمشہور کرنااصطلاحتذکرہپرگھٹ کرناتَقريردعوتچہکنظماچارن کرناچاہنابَخشناپوچھناخطابخیال میں لاناخود پسندلسانباتیں کرناسوال و جوابڈنکابولیحدپیٹھ ٹھونکناکھلنا ...
Idioms with the word Speak in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Speak
What are the meanings of Speak in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Speak in Urdu are بولنا - bolna, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna, بولی - boli, کہنا - kaehna, بول چال - bol chaal, اظہار کرنا - izhaar karna, زبان کھولنا - zabaan kholna, ذکر کرنا - zikr karna and خطاب کرنا - khitaab karna. To understand how would you translate the word Speak in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Speak or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Speak synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Speak. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Speak in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Speak in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Speak with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by speak?
Meanings of speak are بولنا - bolna, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna, بولی - boli, کہنا - kaehna, بول چال - bol chaal, اظہار کرنا - izhaar karna, زبان کھولنا - zabaan kholna, ذکر کرنا - zikr karna and خطاب کرنا - khitaab karna
Whats the definition of speak?
Definition of the speak are
- express in speech
- make a characteristic or natural sound
- use language
- exchange thoughts; talk with
- give a speech to
What is the synonym of speak?
Synonym of word speak are uttering, proclaiming, tongue, colliquament, divulge, bids, promulgates, instigate, snapping, decalcifying
What are the idioms with the word speak?
Here are the idioms with the word speak in them.
- All are not friends that speak us fair
- Do as most men do and men will speak well of thee
- Even fools speak to the purpose
- It is a bad cause that none dare speak in
- It is better to try to forget your troubles than to speak of them
What are the idioms related to speak?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word speak.
- Talking of love is making it
- It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it open
- Tell tales out of school
- To raise the veil
- Wash dirty linen in public
What are the quotes with word speak?
Here are the quotes with the word speak in them
- In the television age, the key distinction is between the candidate who can speak poetry and the one who can only speak prose. — Richard M.Nixon
- I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid. — Roberto Cavalli
- Maybe back in the day you didn't need to be the greatest looking to be on TV and you didn't need to speak the best, but in this day and age, I think you need to be the package. You need to look the part for your sponsors, you need to be able to speak the part for the media and to big CEOs. — Danica Patrick
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. — Audrey Hepburn
How to use speak in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use speak in a sentence.
- Do you speak English? — آپ انگریزی بولتے ہیں ؟
- He doesn't speak — وہ نہیں بولتا ہے
- He speaks — وہ بولتا ہے
- He will speak — وہ بولے گا
- I can speak it — میں یہ(زبان)بول سکتا ہوں