Speaker meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Speaker.
- (noun) : someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous)
- (noun) : the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly
- (noun) : electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
More words from Urdu related to Speaker
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Speaker meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Speaker
What are the meanings of Speaker in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Speaker in Urdu are متکلم - mutakallim, بولنے والا - bolney waala and خطیب - khatiib. To understand how would you translate the word Speaker in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Speaker or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Speaker synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Speaker. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Speaker in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Speaker in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Speaker with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by speaker?
Meanings of speaker are متکلم - mutakallim, بولنے والا - bolney waala and خطیب - khatiib
Whats the definition of speaker?
Definition of the speaker are
- someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous)
- the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly
- electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
What is the synonym of speaker?
Synonym of word speaker are speculist, mythologian, concentual, mythizing, mythized, mythist, mythism, mythised, mythicized, mythicist
What are the idioms related to speaker?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word speaker.
- Quickle quackle
- A great talker is a great liar
What are the quotes with word speaker?
Here are the quotes with the word speaker in them
- Let me tell you, Barack Obama is the most down dude in the world, but he's so smart so articulate, such an amazing speaker such a passionate man. He's humble. — Marlon Wayans
- When the Grateful Dead needed a quality sound system to deliver our sonic payload, I learned electronics and speaker design. — Mickey Hart
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success. — Robert Orben
- There is also this benefit in brag, that the speaker is unconsciously expressing his own ideal. Humor him by all means, draw it all out, and hold him to it. — Miguel de Cervantes