Speaking meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Speaking.
- (noun) : the utterance of intelligible speech
- (noun) : delivering an address to a public audience
- (adjective) : capable of or involving speech or speaking
More words from Urdu related to Speaking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Speaking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Speaking in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Speaking
What are the meanings of Speaking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Speaking in Urdu are متکلم - mutakallim and گویا - goya. To understand how would you translate the word Speaking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Speaking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Speaking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Speaking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Speaking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Speaking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Speaking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by speaking?
Meanings of speaking are متکلم - mutakallim and گویا - goya
Whats the definition of speaking?
Definition of the speaking are
- the utterance of intelligible speech
- delivering an address to a public audience
- capable of or involving speech or speaking
What is the synonym of speaking?
Synonym of word speaking are mythicized, mythicist, mythicised, mythologization, goya, speaker, vocalist, orator, eloquent, declaiming
What are the idioms with the word speaking?
Here are the idioms with the word speaking in them.
- No one was ever rulned by speaking the truth
- On speaking terms
What are the idioms related to speaking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word speaking.
- A good head cannot lie
- Good blood cannot lie
- He that speaks sows and he that holds his peace gathers
- He that talks much errs much
- Tell the truth and shame the devil
What are the quotes with word speaking?
Here are the quotes with the word speaking in them
- I had used eclectic therapy and behavior therapy on myself at the age of 19 to get over my fear of public speaking and of approaching young women in public. — Albert Ellis
- Acquire the habit of speaking to God as if you were alone with Him, familiarly and with confidence and love, as to the dearest and most loving of friends. — Alphonsus Liguori
- I've traveled all over the country for years speaking in churches, teaching the Ten Commandments. It's amazing if 2 percent of any congregation knows the Ten Commandments. — Randall Terry
- I was speaking to Ridley Scott the other day and he makes a film every 18 months. He's amazing really. — Adrian Lyne