Speech meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Speech.
- (noun) : words making up the dialogue of a play
- (noun) : the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- (noun) : your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- (noun) : the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- (noun) : (language) communication by word of mouth
- (noun) : the exchange of spoken words
- (noun) : something spoken
More words related to the meanings of Speech
More words from Urdu related to Speech
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Speech meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Speech
What are the meanings of Speech in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Speech in Urdu are بولی - boli, گفتگو - guftugu, کلام - kalaam, بیان - bayaan, خطاب - khitaab, زبان - zabaan, گفتار - guftaar, تقریر - taqriir, نتق - nutq and سخن - sukhan. To understand how would you translate the word Speech in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Speech or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Speech synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Speech. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Speech in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Speech in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Speech with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by speech?
Meanings of speech are بولی - boli, گفتگو - guftugu, کلام - kalaam, بیان - bayaan, خطاب - khitaab, زبان - zabaan, گفتار - guftaar, تقریر - taqriir, نتق - nutq and سخن - sukhan
Whats the definition of speech?
Definition of the speech are
- words making up the dialogue of a play
- the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- (language) communication by word of mouth
- the exchange of spoken words
- something spoken
What is the synonym of speech?
Synonym of word speech are colloquies, discoursing, poetry, illustration, title, puffy, viduage, explication, colloquia, discourses
What are the idioms related to speech?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word speech.
- Horn in
- My lord
- The brow the eyes the countenance very aften deceive us but most often of all the speech
- The brow the eyes the countenance very aften deceive us; but most often of all the speech
- Sit under
What are the quotes with word speech?
Here are the quotes with the word speech in them
- There is a certain age at which a child looks at you in all earnestness and delivers a long, pleased speech in all the true inflections of spoken English, but with not one recognizable syllable. — Annie Dillard
- Whoever thinks that he alone has speech, or possesses speech or mind above others, when unfolded such men are seen to be empty. — Sophocles
- Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears. — Louis D.Brandeis
- It is clear that not in one thing alone, but in many ways equality and freedom of speech are a good thing. — Herodotus