Speed meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Speed.
- (noun) : a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- (verb) : move very fast
- (noun) : changing location rapidly
- (noun) : distance travelled per unit time
- (noun) : a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- (noun) : the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- (verb) : travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- (verb) : move hurridly
More words related to the meanings of Speed
More words from Urdu related to Speed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Speed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تاؤ دیناسلاستشوقلےرواجگامبحری سفرجنونسازشجانابھلکےجل دینارفتارجھانسعملیتسانٹ بانٹبھنڈتیزکافور صفتیفریبتیز رفتارریتنقل مکانرنگکڑاکااضطرابیچمڑے کاچال چلنہلناجنگی حربوں سے مُمتازپیشہکاروائشتابشدتسَر گَرمیقُوَّت حیاتپہلےتیکھاپنچرپراہَٹمُتحَرک ہونے کی صُورت حالترکیبقدم قدممضبوطچرکادلچسپ شےذکی الحسجلدیدل دوزینیرنگپائيدار ...
Idioms with the word Speed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Speed
What are the meanings of Speed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Speed in Urdu are تیزی - teyzi, چال - chaal, جلدی - jildi, رفتار - raftaar, سرعت - surat, رَفتار, عجلت - ujlat and طراری - tarraari. To understand how would you translate the word Speed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Speed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Speed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Speed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Speed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Speed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Speed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by speed?
Meanings of speed are تیزی - teyzi, چال - chaal, جلدی - jildi, رفتار - raftaar, سرعت - surat, رَفتار, عجلت - ujlat and طراری - tarraari
Whats the definition of speed?
Definition of the speed are
- a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- move very fast
- changing location rapidly
- distance travelled per unit time
- a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- move hurridly
What is the synonym of speed?
Synonym of word speed are mordacity, trickment, quick wittedness, passage, pertness, speediness, hurries, shenanigan, fleetness, velocity
What are the idioms with the word speed?
Here are the idioms with the word speed in them.
- He makes speed to repentance who judges hastily
- In desire even speed is delay
- To speed of
What are the idioms related to speed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word speed.
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- In desire even speed is delay
What are the quotes with word speed?
Here are the quotes with the word speed in them
- The terror of the atom age is not the violence of the new power but the speed of man's adjustment to it, the speed of his acceptance. — E. B. White
- You watch a hockey game, and the hand-eye coordination and the speed is really miraculous how those guys track the puck alone, just following it with their eyes. — Liev Schreiber
- The racing driver's mind has to have the ability to have amazing anticipation, coordination, and reflex. Because of the speed the car goes. — Emerson Fittipaldi
- The speed of change makes you wonder what will become of architecture. — Tadao Ando