Spit meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Spit.
- (noun) : a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth; moistens the mouth and starts the digestion of starches
- (noun) : the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- (noun) : a skewer for holding meat over a fire
- (verb) : utter with anger or contempt
- (verb) : expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- (verb) : rain gently
- (verb) : drive a skewer through
By the time Obama came into office, Washington had already agreed over a period of a few weeks to a $700 billion government infusion into the world banking system. Nothing of the sort had ever been done before, and it was done spit spot with very little national debate.
More words related to the meanings of Spit
More words from Urdu related to Spit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پشتارا باندھناپشتاراپچھڑنا,پسند کرناصاف صافقیرناوکڈورادھوناسرائیت کرناچبھنااندر ڈالناجتھااستوارلارمدتقسمتسالنانوبتپابندڈھیرتار کولفائلانبارکفقائم کرنالبجتھہگندہ بروزہرال ٹپکنا یا بہناحق ملکیتحقبرماناتھیلیراستڈیلعلاقہریتیمیعادمقداراترناکھنکارگتھی بناناقیر تارکولبچے کی رال بہناقطارگھس جاناچبھوناجیباکٹھا کرناسیخ ...
Idiom with the word Spit in it
What are the meanings of Spit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spit in Urdu are رال - raal, پرونا - pirona, تھوک - thok, سیخ - siikh and لعاب دہن. To understand how would you translate the word Spit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spit?
Meanings of spit are رال - raal, پرونا - pirona, تھوک - thok, سیخ - siikh and لعاب دہن
Whats the definition of spit?
Definition of the spit are
- a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth; moistens the mouth and starts the digestion of starches
- the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- a skewer for holding meat over a fire
- utter with anger or contempt
- expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- rain gently
- drive a skewer through
What is the synonym of spit?
Synonym of word spit are drivel, prog, lot, bitumen, poke, heap, thoric, pierce, bulk, thowel
What are the idioms with the word spit?
Here are the idioms with the word spit in them.
- Pride will spit in pride's face
What are the quotes with word spit?
Here are the quotes with the word spit in them
- People have often asked if I'm gay because I don't go out of my way to spit and scratch and give people attitude. — Jason Bateman
- Democrats are people who raise your taxes and spend your money on weird stuff. They steal your guns, and they spit on your faith. — Grover Norquist
- By the time Obama came into office, Washington had already agreed over a period of a few weeks to a $700 billion government infusion into the world banking system. Nothing of the sort had ever been done before, and it was done spit spot with very little national debate. — John Podhoretz
- Baseball is a game where a curve is an optical illusion, a screwball can be a pitch or a person, stealing is legal and you can spit anywhere you like except in the umpire's eye or on the ball. — James Patrick Murray