Spoil meanings in Urdu
Spoil meanings in Urdu are مال غنیمت, اِستَعمال کے قابِل نہ رہنا, عُمدگی, بِگاڑنا, چھین لینا, خراب کرنا, بگڑنا, لوٹ, بگاڑنا, کرکرا کرنا, خراب ہونا Spoil in Urdu. More meanings of spoil, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Spoil.
- (verb) : hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- (verb) : treat with excessive indulgence
- (verb) : make imperfect
- (verb) : destroy and strip of its possession
- (noun) : the act of stripping and taking by force
- (noun) : the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- (noun) : (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- (verb) : become unfit for consumption or use
- (verb) : have a strong desire or urge to do something
Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
More words related to the meanings of Spoil
More words from Urdu related to Spoil
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spoil meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بگاڑفاسقذلیل کرنادھجی دھجی کرناغارت گریکھاناناقابل کرناپامالپنڈاراسڑاناپلٹامعنی بدلناپائمالمشقت کرناڈبوناپیچ و تاب کھاناشکستآ گھیرنانیچشدید کرناگرفت میں لے لینابد دماغینہٹازخمی ہونازیادہ خمیر اٹھانااٹھانارشوت خورنوعیت بِگاڑ دیناکرکرا کرناخرابیفوجی کھاناموڑناپامال کرنالتھیڑناقزاقیالٹانااترنامال غنیمتزیادہ سنگین بناناصفائ کرناخفگیگھونٹتذلیل کرناان گھڑ پنے سے کرنالِباس اُتارناگندا کرناخراب کرنابدنام کرناکل دار استریتاخت و تاراج ...
Idioms with the word Spoil in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Spoil
What are the meanings of Spoil in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spoil in Urdu are بگاڑنا - bigaarna, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, لوٹ - luut, مال غنیمت - maal e ghaniimat, بگڑنا - bigarna, بِگاڑنا, چھین لینا - chhiin leyna, کرکرا کرنا - kirkira karna and خراب ہونا - kharaab hona. To understand how would you translate the word Spoil in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spoil or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spoil synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spoil. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spoil in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spoil in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spoil with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spoil?
Meanings of spoil are بگاڑنا - bigaarna, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, لوٹ - luut, مال غنیمت - maal e ghaniimat, بگڑنا - bigarna, بِگاڑنا, چھین لینا - chhiin leyna, کرکرا کرنا - kirkira karna and خراب ہونا - kharaab hona
Whats the definition of spoil?
Definition of the spoil are
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- treat with excessive indulgence
- make imperfect
- destroy and strip of its possession
- the act of stripping and taking by force
- the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- become unfit for consumption or use
- have a strong desire or urge to do something
What is the synonym of spoil?
Synonym of word spoil are injure, mess, despoliation, booty, foil, degenerate, infect, knock up, depredation, vilify
What are the idioms with the word spoil?
Here are the idioms with the word spoil in them.
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- Make a spoon or spoil a horn
- Seven shepherds spoil a flock
- Spare the rod and spoil the child
- Sugar itself may spoil a good dish
What are the idioms related to spoil?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spoil.
- Totake the bread out of sb's
- He is not lost who comes at last
- The corruption of the best is the worst of corruptions
- Pull down
- Wear and tear
What are the quotes with word spoil?
Here are the quotes with the word spoil in them
- If you're lucky enough to have a pretty girl love you and share herself and sleep with you, make that your secret. The best way to spoil love is by talking to too many people about it. — Rip Torn
- I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends. — Orlando Bloom
- Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future. — Audrey Hepburn
- The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself. — Ernest Hemingway