Spoils meanings in Urdu
Spoils meanings in Urdu is خرابی Spoils in Urdu. More meanings of spoils, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The more that learn to read the less learn how to make a living. That's one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work. The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living.
You have a good many little gifts and virtues, but there is no need of parading them, for conceit spoils the finest genius. There is not much danger that real talent or goodness will be overlooked long, and the great charm of all power is modesty.
More words related to the meanings of Spoils
More words from Urdu related to Spoils
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spoils meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برائی سےاذّیت دیناخَرابیبپتاپریشانیغارت گریبد عنوانیالٹنانُقصکوتاہیآزردگینَقصبدمعاشیاذیتفسق و فجوررنجبدنصیبیاجاڑنیچا دکھانابدنحوستجھمیلاکھٹائیمصیبتبدبختیتاخت و تاراجخباثتہارخرابخراب کی ھُوئی چیزجھنجھٹقَصُورفتنہروگحزنفلاکتکمیخاتمہ کرنابدی سےہیچ کارہپیچ و خمخللفجورقہرمفلسیکم زوریبگاڑمغلوبیبری طرح سےمشکل ...
Idioms with the word Spoils in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Spoils
What are the meanings of Spoils in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spoils in Urdu is خرابی - kharaabi. To understand how would you translate the word Spoils in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spoils or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spoils synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spoils. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spoils in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spoils in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spoils with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spoils?
Meaning of spoils is خرابی - kharaabi
Whats the definition of spoils?
Definition of the spoils are
What is the synonym of spoils?
Synonym of word spoils are perverts, maladjustive, defailure, skreak, malleableness, miscreableness, breakdowns, tardation, affliction, disedging
What are the idioms with the word spoils?
Here are the idioms with the word spoils in them.
- An ounce of vanity spoils a hundred weight of merit
- Too much zeal spoils all
What are the idioms related to spoils?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spoils.
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
- Error is always in haste
- Great haste makes great haste
- More haste worst speed
- Over fast over loose
What are the quotes with word spoils?
Here are the quotes with the word spoils in them
- A bad manner spoils everything, even reason and justice a good one supplies everything, gilds a No, sweetens a truth, and adds a touch of beauty to old age itself. — Baltasar Gracian
- The more that learn to read the less learn how to make a living. That's one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work. The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living. — Will Rogers
- You have a good many little gifts and virtues, but there is no need of parading them, for conceit spoils the finest genius. There is not much danger that real talent or goodness will be overlooked long, and the great charm of all power is modesty. — Louisa May Alcott
- Wit - the salt with which the American humorist spoils his intellectual cookery by leaving it out. — Ambrose Bierce