Spoken meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Spoken.
- (adjective) : uttered through the medium of speech or characterized by speech; sometimes used in combination
- بولنے میں کوئی خصوصیت رکھنے والا
More words related to the meanings of Spoken
More words from Urdu related to Spoken
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spoken meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Spoken in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Spoken
What are the meanings of Spoken in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spoken in Urdu are زبانی - zabaani and خوش گفتار. To understand how would you translate the word Spoken in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spoken or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spoken synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spoken. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spoken in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spoken in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spoken with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spoken?
Meanings of spoken are زبانی - zabaani and خوش گفتار
Whats the definition of spoken?
Definition of the spoken are
- uttered through the medium of speech or characterized by speech; sometimes used in combination
- بولنے میں کوئی خصوصیت رکھنے والا
What is the synonym of spoken?
Synonym of word spoken are verbaliser, oratories, vocular, verbalised, orations, verrels, verbalisation, orating, verrel, vocal
What are the idioms with the word spoken?
Here are the idioms with the word spoken in them.
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Speak when you're spoken to come when you're called
- Speak when you're spoken to; come when you're called
- That is well spoken that is well taken
- Wish rather to be well spoken of than to be rich
What are the idioms related to spoken?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spoken.
- By word of mouth
- Religion lies more in walk than in talk
What are the quotes with word spoken?
Here are the quotes with the word spoken in them
- There is a certain age at which a child looks at you in all earnestness and delivers a long, pleased speech in all the true inflections of spoken English, but with not one recognizable syllable. — Annie Dillard
- You can calculate the worth of a man by the number of his enemies, and the importance of a work of art by the harm that is spoken of it. — Gustave Flaubert
- No one who set out to design a form of communication would ever end up with anything like English, Mandarin, or any of the more than six thousand languages spoken today. — Joshua Foer
- Growing up, politics never trickled down to the areas we come from. But people from Obama's camp, and Obama himself, reached out to me and asked for my help on the campaign. We've sat and had dinner, and we've spoken on the phone. He's a very sharp guy. Very charming. Very cool. — Jay Z