Spontaneous meanings in Urdu
Spontaneous meanings in Urdu are خودرو, من مانی, ارادی, برجستہ, طبع زاد, اپنے آپ, بے ساختہ, اختیاری, دل کا, خُود رو Spontaneous in Urdu. More meanings of spontaneous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Spontaneous.
- (adjective) : happening or arising without apparent external cause
- (adjective satellite) : said or done without having been planned or written in advance
Set lists are tough because you come up with this structure of how the songs are going to go from one to the next, but at the same time, you have to be spontaneous and take requests and change the set list at the drop of a hat.
More words related to the meanings of Spontaneous
More words from Urdu related to Spontaneous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spontaneous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سیدھاعمدیاِملا بولناآپ ہی آپاصلتم آپقدرتیجوں کا توںفطرتیخود پسندیاِنتخابیصاف باطنبر وقتآسانآپ خودچوکھاپہلاخلقیبز اخفشصافبالمقصدہدایت دیناخود بخودمستنداپنے تنفی البدبہہسیدھا سادھابھولاپسند کے اوپربے ریافطرتاًذاتیتُم آپبے بناوٹظاہرفطریپیدائشی ضعیف العقلکھرابروقتحکم دینااِرادیٹکسالیسوچناسابقہ مُطالعہ کے بغیرخودبھولا بھالاآگے سے سوچا گیادل کاازخودخود رو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Spontaneous
What are the meanings of Spontaneous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spontaneous in Urdu are اختیاری - ekhteyaari, بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, ارادی - eraadi, برجستہ - bar jastah, اپنے آپ - apney aap, دل کا, طبع زاد - taba zaad and من مانی - man maani. To understand how would you translate the word Spontaneous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spontaneous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spontaneous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spontaneous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spontaneous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spontaneous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spontaneous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spontaneous?
Meanings of spontaneous are اختیاری - ekhteyaari, بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, ارادی - eraadi, برجستہ - bar jastah, اپنے آپ - apney aap, دل کا, طبع زاد - taba zaad and من مانی - man maani
Whats the definition of spontaneous?
Definition of the spontaneous are
- happening or arising without apparent external cause
- said or done without having been planned or written in advance
What is the synonym of spontaneous?
Synonym of word spontaneous are appositional, unmodish, prepense, unconfessed, imposturous, unweathered, uninflated, off handed, uncompounded, disordinately
What are the idioms related to spontaneous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spontaneous.
- All men love themselves
- All the wit in the world is not in one head
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
- Get out
- Go in for
What are the quotes with word spontaneous?
Here are the quotes with the word spontaneous in them
- Set lists are tough because you come up with this structure of how the songs are going to go from one to the next, but at the same time, you have to be spontaneous and take requests and change the set list at the drop of a hat. — Billie Joe Armstrong
- Courage and willingness to just go for it, whether it is a conversation or a spontaneous trip or trying new things that are scary - it is a really attractive quality. — Alanis Morissette
- Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. — E. E. Cummings
- All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without benefit of experience. — Henry Miller