Spoon meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Spoon.
- (noun) : a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle; used to stir or serve or take up food
- (noun) : formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- (noun) : as much as a spoon will hold
- (verb) : scoop up or take up with a spoon
More words related to the meanings of Spoon
More words from Urdu related to Spoon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spoon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Spoon in it
What are the meanings of Spoon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spoon in Urdu are چمچ - Chamach, کف گیر - kaf giir, چمچہ - chamchah and ڈوئی - Doui. To understand how would you translate the word Spoon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spoon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spoon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spoon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spoon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spoon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spoon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spoon?
Meanings of spoon are چمچ - Chamach, کف گیر - kaf giir, چمچہ - chamchah and ڈوئی - Doui
Whats the definition of spoon?
Definition of the spoon are
- a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle; used to stir or serve or take up food
- formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- as much as a spoon will hold
- scoop up or take up with a spoon
What is the synonym of spoon?
Synonym of word spoon are spoonmeat, ladle, spooning, batoon, spoonies, scoop, spoonier, hanger on, spooneys, spooney
What are the idioms with the word spoon?
Here are the idioms with the word spoon in them.
- Make a spoon or spoil a horn
- To be born with a silver spoon in the mouth
What are the quotes with word spoon?
Here are the quotes with the word spoon in them
- Sandwiches are wonderful. You don't need a spoon or a plate! — Paul Lynde
- If you can't tell a spoon from a ladle, then you're fat! — Demetri Martin
- To be born in Wales, not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but, with music in your blood and with poetry in your soul, is a privilege indeed. — Brian Harris