Sporting meanings in Urdu
Sporting meanings in Urdu is کھیل Sporting in Urdu. More meanings of sporting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sporting.
- (adjective satellite) : exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- (adjective satellite) : involving risk or willingness to take a risk
- (adjective) : relating to or used in sports
Boxing is my real passion. I can go to ballet, theatre, movies, or other sporting events... and nothing is like the fights to me. I'm excited by the visual beauty of it. A boxer can look so spectacular by doing a good job.
More words from Urdu related to Sporting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sporting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باہمتدنگاخوش کرناسرور و نشاطٹھٹھولریزہشغلدل لگی کرنادلیرشرارتپھسلانامذاقتماشہذرہہوا خوری کرناظرافتشجاعبہلاواکھیلناپھبتیذرّہکلول کرنابازیجوا کھیلناخوشیکھیلشکاردقیق حِصّہسیراچھل کودمزہدرجہبجانادل بہلانابہادرکود پھانددل لگیمزا لینابے لطفشمہمشغلہتماشا کرناسوانگجواں مرداٹکھیلیسیر کرنابازیچہدقیقہکودناشوخی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sporting
What are the meanings of Sporting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sporting in Urdu is کھیل - kheyl. To understand how would you translate the word Sporting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sporting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sporting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sporting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sporting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sporting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sporting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sporting?
Meaning of sporting is کھیل - kheyl
Whats the definition of sporting?
Definition of the sporting are
- exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- involving risk or willingness to take a risk
- relating to or used in sports
What is the synonym of sporting?
Synonym of word sporting are gammation, sportling, fun, particle, gameness, games, sportance, game, sport, vena lacrimalis
What are the idioms related to sporting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sporting.
- All are fellows at football
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
- If you lie upon roses when young you will lie upori thorns when old
- In sports and journeys men are known
- Make game of
What are the quotes with word sporting?
Here are the quotes with the word sporting in them
- Boxing is my real passion. I can go to ballet, theatre, movies, or other sporting events... and nothing is like the fights to me. I'm excited by the visual beauty of it. A boxer can look so spectacular by doing a good job. — LeRoy Neiman
- My sporting hero was Drazen Petrovic, the NBA basketball player, who was killed in a car accident in 1993. He was a good friend, an unbelievable player, and I dedicated my Wimbledon win to him. — Goran Ivanisevic
- The London Games will be designed for the athletes and we will provide them with the very best venues and the very best conditions to pursue their sporting dreams in London. — Sebastian Coe
- Being famous gets me good concert tickets, good tables in restaurants, good seats at sporting events and that's really about it. — Fran Drescher