Spray meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Spray.
- (noun) : a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- (noun) : flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- (noun) : a jet of vapor
- (noun) : a quantity of small objects flying through the air
- (verb) : scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- (verb) : cover by spraying with a liquid
- (verb) : be discharged in sprays of liquid
- (noun) : a pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- (noun) : water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
More words from Urdu related to Spray
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spray meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سینگ مارناحِصّہکربیمحکمہموتناٹہنیوں سے باندھناپھوارکچکڑاکَٹوتدوشاخہپھیلنابابگھوڑے کا پیشابآٹے کا پیڑاپھوئیاںممنوع قرار دینادفعہچھڑیشاخحصہڈنٹھلپھارڈنڈیپرانابیدترشح ہونافریقاکڑ چالسینگ لگاناڈالیبہانہٹٹاپھوئیاں پڑناسینگفَريقکانٹاخانہہتھاٹہنیوں کو گونتھناترشحکرگايک جُزوکانٹے کی نوکپھوٹنافصلساقہبوندا باندیسینگ تراشناشعبہبننا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Spray
What are the meanings of Spray in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spray in Urdu are پھار - phuaar and شاخ - shaakh. To understand how would you translate the word Spray in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spray or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spray synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spray. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spray in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spray in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spray with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spray?
Meanings of spray are پھار - phuaar and شاخ - shaakh
Whats the definition of spray?
Definition of the spray are
- a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- a jet of vapor
- a quantity of small objects flying through the air
- scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- cover by spraying with a liquid
- be discharged in sprays of liquid
- a pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
What is the synonym of spray?
Synonym of word spray are drizzle, brank, stalk, stale, section, offshoot, cornu, branch, bough, wattle
What are the idioms related to spray?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spray.
- Short boughs long vintage
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
What are the quotes with word spray?
Here are the quotes with the word spray in them
- The friendship we share grows amidst the craggy rock pond reeds of water spray fireflies scented with bonfires. — Bradley Chicho
- Nature is one great big wood-chipper. Sooner or later, everything shoots out the other end in a spray of blood, bones and hair. — Doug Coupland
- Why not collect and clean chicken wishbones in the run-up to Christmas, spray them silver and use each to pinch together a white hem-stitch napkin? — Pippa Middleton