Squarely meanings in Urdu
Squarely meanings in Urdu is چوکور Squarely in Urdu. More meanings of squarely, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Squarely.
- (adverb) : firmly and solidly
- (adverb) : in a square shape
- (adverb) : in a straight direct way
- (adverb) : directly and without evasion; not roundabout
- (adverb) : with firmness and conviction; without compromise
In these dangerous times, where it seems the world is ripping apart at the seams, we can all learn how to survive from those who stare death squarely in the face every day, and we should reach out to each other and bond as a community, rather than hide from the terrors of life at the end of the millennium.
The Occupy movement needs an organizing principle, and - just as the Tea Party did - it needs some actual measures of success. Choose one candidate whose agenda is squarely within that of the movement and make his or her electoral success a focal point.
More words related to the meanings of Squarely
More words from Urdu related to Squarely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Squarely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Squarely
What are the meanings of Squarely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Squarely in Urdu is چوکور - chau kor. To understand how would you translate the word Squarely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Squarely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Squarely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Squarely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Squarely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Squarely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Squarely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by squarely?
Meaning of squarely is چوکور - chau kor
Whats the definition of squarely?
Definition of the squarely are
- firmly and solidly
- in a square shape
- in a straight direct way
- directly and without evasion; not roundabout
- with firmness and conviction; without compromise
What is the synonym of squarely?
Synonym of word squarely are quadratic, quadricone, quadriennial, quadrijugate, quadraphony, quadrireme, quadrinomical, quadripartite, quartetto, quadrisection
What are the idioms related to squarely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word squarely.
- You are in the wrong box
What are the quotes with word squarely?
Here are the quotes with the word squarely in them
- In these dangerous times, where it seems the world is ripping apart at the seams, we can all learn how to survive from those who stare death squarely in the face every day, and we should reach out to each other and bond as a community, rather than hide from the terrors of life at the end of the millennium. — Jonathan Larson
- Like any other people, like fathers, mothers, sons and daughters in every land, when the issue of peace or war has been put squarely to the American people, they have registered for peace. — Paul Robeson
- The Occupy movement needs an organizing principle, and - just as the Tea Party did - it needs some actual measures of success. Choose one candidate whose agenda is squarely within that of the movement and make his or her electoral success a focal point. — Eliot Spitzer
- Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you desire from what you do. If you are in a job you hate, face the fact squarely and get out. — Michael Korda