Stable meanings in Urdu
Stable meanings in Urdu is مستحکم Stable in Urdu. More meanings of stable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Stable.
- (noun) : a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- (verb) : shelter in a stable
- (adjective satellite) : showing little if any change
- (adjective satellite) : maintaining equilibrium
- (adjective satellite) : not taking part readily in chemical change
- (adjective) : resistant to change of position or condition
- (adjective satellite) : firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation
The nature of the global business environment guarantees that no matter how hard we work to create a stable and healthy organisation, our organisation will continue to experience dramatic changes far beyond our control.
More words related to the meanings of Stable
More words from Urdu related to Stable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قائممستقل مزاجتواناممکن الثبوتمضبوطضابطبسناپُر اعتماددھینگاآئینیمصدورہکٹاطاقتوردرستمستحکمنافذ شدہپختہدَباو نہ ماننے والامتوازنمقرر شدہبلوط سا سختتیزحقیقیپھرتیلامعیناستوارپراعتمادغیر متلونبہادرواثقمحفوظ کرنامُستحکممعتبرٹھیرایا ہواپچیزور آورٹھیراؤسختمثبتمہاجنی کوٹھیفِکر اور خَوف سے آزادپائے دارپکیجاری شدہپوڑہاسنگینٹھیکمنجمدثابتپکا ...
Idiom with the word Stable in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Stable
What are the meanings of Stable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stable in Urdu is مستحکم - mustaehkam. To understand how would you translate the word Stable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stable?
Meaning of stable is مستحکم - mustaehkam
Whats the definition of stable?
Definition of the stable are
- a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- shelter in a stable
- showing little if any change
- maintaining equilibrium
- not taking part readily in chemical change
- resistant to change of position or condition
- firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation
What is the synonym of stable?
Synonym of word stable are stabler, steadier, ostentive, fudiciary, secure, dirigible, stabilized, consilient, statically, consubstantiated
What are the idioms with the word stable?
Here are the idioms with the word stable in them.
- It is too late to shut the stable door when the horse is stolen
What are the idioms related to stable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stable.
- Perched block
- Steike take a root
- To strike roots
- Where your will is ready your feet are light
What are the quotes with word stable?
Here are the quotes with the word stable in them
- I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time. — Robert Browning
- The profession of book writing makes horse racing seem like a solid, stable business. — John Steinbeck
- The nature of the global business environment guarantees that no matter how hard we work to create a stable and healthy organisation, our organisation will continue to experience dramatic changes far beyond our control. — Margaret J. Wheatley
- There is nothing so stable as change. — Bob Dylan