Stack meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Stack.
- (verb) : arrange in stacks
- (noun) : an orderly pile
- (noun) : a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- (noun) : a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- (noun) : a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- (verb) : arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- (verb) : load or cover with stacks
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
More words related to the meanings of Stack
More words from Urdu related to Stack
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stack meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھچکا دیناتودہپنڈاکھنڈا یا متھرا کرنایخنیبٹورناگوریدھولاخلط ملطسوجندھار بند کردینامکانمُریددکانخزانہشکنخلتبندچمنیپیرکندہجوڑنااجلاپھپھوïد لگا phaphoïdگڈمڈ کرناڈلیدھار مارناتودہ,چتامقلَدسفالپاٹ دینازمین پر بیٹھنااکھٹا کرناپشتہتھوکشاگردحصصدفینہگنجیمخلوط کرنابےترتیب مجمع یا ڈھیرڈھيلاچٹاانبار لگانامقلدخالِص برف کا رنگسفیدپشتارہاکٹھا کرنالب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stack
What are the meanings of Stack in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stack in Urdu are انبار - anbaar, گنجی - Ganji, ٹال - taal, چمنی - Chimni and چٹا - chatta. To understand how would you translate the word Stack in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stack or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stack synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stack. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stack in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stack in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stack with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stack?
Meanings of stack are انبار - anbaar, گنجی - Ganji, ٹال - taal, چمنی - Chimni and چٹا - chatta
Whats the definition of stack?
Definition of the stack are
- arrange in stacks
- an orderly pile
- a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- load or cover with stacks
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
What is the synonym of stack?
Synonym of word stack are lump, baldly, hoard, putting off, heap, chymification, pile, funnels, mass, fireplaces
What are the idioms related to stack?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stack.
- A golden key opens the all locks
- Play with
- Procrastination brings loss delay danger
- Procrastination is the thief of time
- When god says today the devils says tomorrow
What are the quotes with word stack?
Here are the quotes with the word stack in them
- I was a very sickly kid. While I was in the hospital at age 7, my Dad brought me a stack of comic books to keep me occupied. I was hooked. — Len Wein
- A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope. — Charles M. Schulz
- We always had 'Vogue' in our house. But, when I was around 12, my Mom finally took me seriously about modeling and put a stack of magazines in front of me, then told me to study all the poses. The ones I loved the most were in 'Vogue.' — Chanel Iman