Stale meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Stale.
- (verb) : urinate, of cattle and horses
- (adjective) : lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age
- پُرانا ھو جانے کے باعث بے مزا
Southern political personalities, like sweet corn, travel badly. They lose flavor with every hundred yards away from the patch. By the time they reach New York, they are like Golden Bantam that has been trucked up from Texas - stale and unprofitable. The consumer forgets that the corn tastes different where it grows.
More words related to the meanings of Stale
More words from Urdu related to Stale
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stale meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہتھاحُجتروپوشیپیرمحترمچھلعمرسیدہگھاتضعیفپھیلناچھوناممنوع قرار دیناحصہسچیتترددپرفنبرقع یا نقاب ڈالناواجبلیت و لعلمعمرجِسے دوبارہ گرم کیا گیا ہوحِيلَہتجربہ کارفریب دیناادعاقابلباقی ماندہکانساقہچہرہفرسودہبالاعمر رسیدہچھڑیبُھولدقیانوسینیرنگکہر آلودخون میں ملا پیشاب خارج کرناشاخبینٹقدیمفریقتیزکل کاباشندہبہروپقابل احترامبچ نکلنے کا عملکہن سال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stale
What are the meanings of Stale in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stale in Urdu are پرانا - puraana, ہتھا - hattha, باسی - baasi, بہانہ - bahaanah, موتنا - muutna and شاخ - shaakh. To understand how would you translate the word Stale in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stale or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stale synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stale. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stale in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stale in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stale with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stale?
Meanings of stale are پرانا - puraana, ہتھا - hattha, باسی - baasi, بہانہ - bahaanah, موتنا - muutna and شاخ - shaakh
Whats the definition of stale?
Definition of the stale are
- urinate, of cattle and horses
- lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age
- پُرانا ھو جانے کے باعث بے مزا
What is the synonym of stale?
Synonym of word stale are older, haft, staleness, olden, pretex, urinate, left over, immemorial, subterfuge, yester
What are the idioms related to stale?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stale.
- An ill paymaster never wants excuse
- Short boughs long vintage
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
- Joe miller
- New brooms sweep clean
What are the quotes with word stale?
Here are the quotes with the word stale in them
- Contrary to popular opinion, things don't go stale particularly fast in the art world. — Jerry Saltz
- A stale article, if you dip it in a good, warm, sunny smile, will go off better than a fresh one that you've scowled upon. — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Southern political personalities, like sweet corn, travel badly. They lose flavor with every hundred yards away from the patch. By the time they reach New York, they are like Golden Bantam that has been trucked up from Texas - stale and unprofitable. The consumer forgets that the corn tastes different where it grows. — A. J. Liebling