Stance meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Stance.
- (noun) : standing posture
Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing.
More words related to the meanings of Stance
More words from Urdu related to Stance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناولکٹائڈھبجلوہ گریرائےکیفیتنیک وبد کی سمجھ رکھنے والاکِسی فَرد کا کِرداراسلوبچیزجوڑرودادحالاتقبضہ رکھناادانیہقابلیتحال و قالپسندملکظَہُورکترائیڈھالظہورنقطہ نظرتَراشناڈھنگفرضیفوری رقم ملناپوشاکبنتخیال کرناکہانیوضع دارپرورشپٹیچاہقدرتاحواللحاظ رکھناعلاقہشفقتمحل و وقوعمقبولیتباريابیاظہارقصہسبیلگھرموٴقف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stance
What are the meanings of Stance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stance in Urdu are وضع - waza, کیفیت - kaefiyat, حالت - haalat and نُقطہ نظر. To understand how would you translate the word Stance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stance?
Meanings of stance are وضع - waza, کیفیت - kaefiyat, حالت - haalat and نُقطہ نظر
Whats the definition of stance?
Definition of the stance are
- standing posture
What is the synonym of stance?
Synonym of word stance are founding, prospect, state, fashion, posture, plight, demeanour, position, noun, cutting
What are the idioms related to stance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stance.
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- To put a new face on
- At the worst
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
- A fit of nerves
What are the quotes with word stance?
Here are the quotes with the word stance in them
- Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing. — Jerry Saltz
- I remember interviewing someone I actually felt bad for, and therefore didn't want to take an ironic stance against him. It actually turned out to be a really funny piece. — Rob Corddry
- I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause. — Al Waleed bin Talal
- My stance has always been that there's no place in our sport for drug users. I've always said it's a ban for life if you come up positive. I stand by that. — Maurice Greene