Starvation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Starvation.
- (noun) : the act of depriving of food or subjecting to famine
- (noun) : a state of extreme hunger resulting from lack of essential nutrients over a prolonged period
More words from Urdu related to Starvation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Starvation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Starvation
What are the meanings of Starvation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Starvation in Urdu are فاقہ - faaqah, فاقہ کشی and بھوک - bhuuk. To understand how would you translate the word Starvation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Starvation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Starvation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Starvation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Starvation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Starvation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Starvation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by starvation?
Meanings of starvation are فاقہ - faaqah, فاقہ کشی and بھوک - bhuuk
Whats the definition of starvation?
Definition of the starvation are
- the act of depriving of food or subjecting to famine
- a state of extreme hunger resulting from lack of essential nutrients over a prolonged period
What is the synonym of starvation?
Synonym of word starvation are want, fasting, fast, hunger starve, starvings, starves, starveling, starved, appertinent, aridness
What are the idioms related to starvation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word starvation.
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flockstomachs for their meat
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flocks stomachs for their meat
- A growing youth has a wolf in his stomach
- Hunger and cold betray a man to his enemies
- Hunger finds no fault with the cookery
What are the quotes with word starvation?
Here are the quotes with the word starvation in them
- Death by starvation is slow. — Mary Austin
- To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse then starving the body it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body. — Mahatma Gandhi
- One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny. — Bertrand Russell