Steadfast meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Steadfast.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
- (adjective satellite) : firm and dependable especially in loyalty
These past years, as we have been recovering and given our city a rebirth, we have been encouraged by our faith, knowledge, and steadfast belief that we will pull through. There will be challenges and setbacks, as there have already been, but we will continue, and we the citizens of New Orleans will prevail in bringing our city back.
More words related to the meanings of Steadfast
More words from Urdu related to Steadfast
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Steadfast meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قائم کرناتجربہ کارپکانادبنگبندھا ہواعمودپرزورحقیقیتَيزبِلکُل تَيارطاقَتپختہپائے داررَيا کاربینامصممغیر مُتحَرکاٹلغیر متلونچاقپائداربلونتکٹرتنگنہ جھکنے والابے عیبپرانا سپاہیجکڑا ہواوَرزَشیعاقلپکاپُختہسختمنسلکہاستادہ کرناخرانٹپختگی پر آنامضبوط قد کاٹھ کاجاری شدہعازمجبارمعتبرپَکّا جُڑا ہُواجِسمانی طاقَت والاسریعدھینگادِکھاواعلیمکٹافربہ ...
Idiom with the word Steadfast in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Steadfast
What are the meanings of Steadfast in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Steadfast in Urdu are پختہ - pukhtah, مضبوط - mazbuut and قائم - qaa em. To understand how would you translate the word Steadfast in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Steadfast or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Steadfast synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Steadfast. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Steadfast in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Steadfast in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Steadfast with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by steadfast?
Meanings of steadfast are پختہ - pukhtah, مضبوط - mazbuut and قائم - qaa em
Whats the definition of steadfast?
Definition of the steadfast are
- marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
- firm and dependable especially in loyalty
What is the synonym of steadfast?
Synonym of word steadfast are staunchest, firm, attached, bolstered, maturated, butch, durable, solemnized, fast, veteran
What are the idioms with the word steadfast?
Here are the idioms with the word steadfast in them.
- Happiness is not steadfast but transient
What are the idioms related to steadfast?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word steadfast.
- Iron will
- Man of iron
- A mind moves the mass
- A sound mind in a sound body
- As sound as a roach
What are the quotes with word steadfast?
Here are the quotes with the word steadfast in them
- Over the years my mother's steadfast faith in God has inspired me, particularly when I had to perform extremely difficult surgical procedures or when I found myself faced with my own medical scare. — Benjamin Carson
- A sincere and steadfast co-operation in promoting such a reconstruction of our political system as would provide for the permanent liberty and happiness of the United States. — James Madison
- These past years, as we have been recovering and given our city a rebirth, we have been encouraged by our faith, knowledge, and steadfast belief that we will pull through. There will be challenges and setbacks, as there have already been, but we will continue, and we the citizens of New Orleans will prevail in bringing our city back. — Cedric Richmond
- At the very outset I want to say how the people of America appreciate the steadfast support of the people of Morocco, the leadership of Morocco in our war against terrorism. — Donald Evans