Steward meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Steward.
- (noun) : one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- (noun) : an attendant on an airplane
- (noun) : a union member who is elected to represent fellow workers in negotiating with management
- (noun) : someone who manages property or other affairs for someone else
- (noun) : the ship's officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements
More words from Urdu related to Steward
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Steward meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رکھوالیمنتظمکام پردازفاعلترکال درشیخانساماںبیشنگہبانپہراباز رسمہتمماہل نظرناظرجننے والاپاسبانی کرناکلانپاسیسرپرستکرتا دھرتاخدمت کرناکارگزارہمہ بیںمحفوظ رکھنامقدمفوقانیرکھنے والارکاب دارمینیجرنظر بازپیادہٴ ناظرپروڈیوسررکھوالی کرنامربیحافظکارکناطلاق کَرناکار پردازہر شے کا علم رکھنے والاحراست کرنافائقنرمدر بانریکارڈ کیپرنائبکرتاعالم الغیبطباخکوئی انتظامی افسرسنترینگاہ رکھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Steward
What are the meanings of Steward in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Steward in Urdu are ناظر - naazir, خانساماں - khaan saamaan and پیش کار - peysh kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Steward in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Steward or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Steward synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Steward. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Steward in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Steward in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Steward with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by steward?
Meanings of steward are ناظر - naazir, خانساماں - khaan saamaan and پیش کار - peysh kaar
Whats the definition of steward?
Definition of the steward are
- one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- an attendant on an airplane
- a union member who is elected to represent fellow workers in negotiating with management
- someone who manages property or other affairs for someone else
- the ship's officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements
What is the synonym of steward?
Synonym of word steward are overseer, overlooker, major domo, omniscient, cook, observer, manager, guard, agent, bailiff
What are the idioms related to steward?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word steward.
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Heaven is as near by sea as by land