Stirring meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Stirring.
- (adjective satellite) : capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement
- (noun) : agitating a liquid with an implement
- (noun) : arousing to a particular emotion or action
- (adjective satellite) : exciting strong but not unpleasant emotions
Have you ever watched someone become American? Last week, at a national citizenship conference I organize, thirty immigrants from 17 countries swore an oath and became citizens of the United States. It was a stirring experience for the hundreds of people in the room.
When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader.
More words related to the meanings of Stirring
More words from Urdu related to Stirring
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stirring meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مجبور کُنبيعانہپُرولولہمزاج میں جوشیلابہتا ہواکرنے والاانتھکمرہونمقبوضہسرگرمجزوی ادائیپھرتیلاکڑوارنجیدگیفاعلصداقتمنگیتردل شادمصروفسنجیدہچُست و چالاکزہریلاگرما گرماداکارسنجیدگیکرا ہوازندہ دلتن دہحد سے زیادہ مہربانیعدیم الفرصتزاجیپُرجوشحقیقتجوشیلابشاشگندھک کے تیزاب کا ساکرویامحنتیبچن ہارالگا ہوامستعدزر پيشگیپُرشوقباش شاشجاریعاملراستیمانگا ہوازیر تسلطچوکس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stirring
What are the meanings of Stirring in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stirring in Urdu are پُرجوش - Purjosh, فعال - faael, مصروف - masruuf and گرما گرم. To understand how would you translate the word Stirring in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stirring or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stirring synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stirring. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stirring in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stirring in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stirring with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stirring?
Meanings of stirring are پُرجوش - Purjosh, فعال - faael, مصروف - masruuf and گرما گرم
Whats the definition of stirring?
Definition of the stirring are
- capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement
- agitating a liquid with an implement
- arousing to a particular emotion or action
- exciting strong but not unpleasant emotions
What is the synonym of stirring?
Synonym of word stirring are fiendful, enegetic, exsiccative, busies, exciteful, busier, stanged, busied, soothful, busybody
What are the idioms related to stirring?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stirring.
- He that is busy is tempted but by one devil he that is idle by a legion
- He that is busy is tempted but by one devil; he that is idle by a legion
- Much praying but no piety
- Push one fortune
What are the quotes with word stirring?
Here are the quotes with the word stirring in them
- Have you ever watched someone become American? Last week, at a national citizenship conference I organize, thirty immigrants from 17 countries swore an oath and became citizens of the United States. It was a stirring experience for the hundreds of people in the room. — Eric Liu
- When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. — Plato
- It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up their passion, than to restrain them and direct them toward the patient labors of peace. — Andre Gide
- The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. — Jules Verne