Stoop meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Stoop.
- (verb) : debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- (verb) : bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- (noun) : an inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
- (noun) : small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
- (noun) : basin for holy water
- (verb) : sag, bend, bend over or down
- (verb) : descend swiftly, as if on prey
- (verb) : carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
The true way to be humble is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your real height against some higher nature that will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is.
More words from Urdu related to Stoop
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stoop meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مجھول ہو جانابے ڈھبگجکآمادگیمرضیڈھلوان ہوناوعدہشکلرضا مند ہوناڈھال ہوناصنعتدل بیٹھنااُگاناقلابہبھونڈاپتلاربط ضبطٹیک لگاناقبول کرنامیلان ہوناڈھنگجھکناڈھلکانامائل ہونامضمحل ہونامریلآنکڑیاتفاقسہارا دیناعہدفطرتتواضعخمسرشتلٹک پڑناٹیڑھا ہوناتکیہ لگانامنظوریلاغراتحادبناوٹمنوتیکنارہترکیبفرو تنی کرناگھلناکانٹانڈھال ہوناکامدوزانو بیٹھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stoop
What are the meanings of Stoop in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stoop in Urdu are رضا مندی - raza mandi, جھکنا - jhukna and اِنکسار - Ankesaar. To understand how would you translate the word Stoop in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stoop or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stoop synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stoop. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stoop in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stoop in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stoop with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stoop?
Meanings of stoop are رضا مندی - raza mandi, جھکنا - jhukna and اِنکسار - Ankesaar
Whats the definition of stoop?
Definition of the stoop are
- debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- an inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
- small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
- basin for holy water
- sag, bend, bend over or down
- descend swiftly, as if on prey
- carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
What is the synonym of stoop?
Synonym of word stoop are assent, languish, agreement, kneel, acquiescence, incline, consent, condescend, bow, verge
What are the idioms related to stoop?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stoop.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the quotes with word stoop?
Here are the quotes with the word stoop in them
- The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it. — Doug Larson
- The high-spirited man may indeed die, but he will not stoop to meanness. Fire, though it may be quenched, will not become cool. — Ovid
- The true way to be humble is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your real height against some higher nature that will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is. — Phillips Brooks
- To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time. — Katharine Hepburn