Store meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Store.
- (noun) : a depository for goods
- (noun) : a supply of something available for future use
- (noun) : a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- (noun) : an electronic memory device
- (verb) : keep or lay aside for future use
- (verb) : find a place for and put away for storage
Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store - they're not the most thrifty thrift store - but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area.
More words related to the meanings of Store
More words from Urdu related to Store
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Store meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُنسلِک کَرناشکنناج بھرنادھندانعمَت خانہگڈ مڈاژدہامجٹحساب لگانارویہتعلقجوڑنابرآمدپاٹ دینااکھٹا ہوناعلم کا سرچشمہڈھيلاکلجزساتھ دیناساتھ مِلانابیشی کرنابناوٹگودامسل,عمارتمقام اتصالپالامخبری کرناگھال میل کرنامشمول کرناکھسوٹناگچھایخنیسانٹناڈھیر لگاناسالناٹکڑیتَرکِیب دیناقورڈلالاحقہپیوندکانٹے یا آنکڑے سے پکڑنامربوطمال گھرصحیفہتوداکھنڈمتفق کرنارشتہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Store
What are the meanings of Store in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Store in Urdu are ذخیرہ - zakhiirah, جمع کرنا - jama karna, جوڑنا - jorna, گودام - Godaam, انبار - anbaar, انبار لگانا - anbaar lagaana and دکان - dukaan. To understand how would you translate the word Store in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Store or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Store synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Store. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Store in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Store in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Store with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by store?
Meanings of store are ذخیرہ - zakhiirah, جمع کرنا - jama karna, جوڑنا - jorna, گودام - Godaam, انبار - anbaar, انبار لگانا - anbaar lagaana and دکان - dukaan
Whats the definition of store?
Definition of the store are
- a depository for goods
- a supply of something available for future use
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- an electronic memory device
- keep or lay aside for future use
- find a place for and put away for storage
What is the synonym of store?
Synonym of word store are reserpine, ingather, feign, addling, accumulating, attach, godowns, ruck, garner, embody
What are the idioms with the word store?
Here are the idioms with the word store in them.
- To leave no store unturned
What are the idioms related to store?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word store.
- Lay down
- Roll up
- Raise the wind
- Whip the cat
What are the quotes with word store?
Here are the quotes with the word store in them
- The next thing I wrote was in a writing class at night school. It was about a poor woman who worked at a dime store and who was all alone for Christmas in Laurel, Mississippi. — Beth Henley
- Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! — Anne Tyler
- Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store - they're not the most thrifty thrift store - but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area. — Ezra Miller
- It is a myth that art has to be sold. It is not like stocking a grocery store where people fill a pushcart. Art is a product that has no apparent need. The salesperson builds the need in the mind of the buyer. — Jack White