Stout meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Stout.
- (noun) : a garment size for a large or heavy person
- (noun) : a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops
- (adjective satellite) : dependable
- (adjective satellite) : having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships
- (adjective satellite) : euphemisms for fat'
More words related to the meanings of Stout
More words from Urdu related to Stout
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stout meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مؤثربڑاکڑاکٹاغالَبکلانالوالعزمبازیپیچیدہ بنانے والازور آوردھڑ سےنہ جھکنے والامُستَقِل مِزاجفاحشپکیجسیمتن و مندٹنکیزبان درازمضبُوطمستحکمآگ پکڑناچکنائجریاستواردلاورپائدارمن چلاگفبڑے پیٹ والاپیٹلمشکلجلدکلٹھیکمَضبُوطبِلکُل تَياردوہراکڑاکاساریپرخطرفریاد کرناگولائی لیے ہوۓہودادیدہ دلیرآزادہ روبھاری بدن کامُستحکمتندرستیبہت بڑا ...
Idioms with the word Stout in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Stout
|Pot belly||موٹا آدمی|
What are the meanings of Stout in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stout in Urdu are دلیر - dileyr, مضبوط - mazbuut, موٹا - mota, جسیم - jasiim, ہٹا کٹا - hatta katta, دھینگا - dhiinga, پوڑہا - porha, مضبُوط - Mazboot, موٹا تازہ - mota taazah, نِڈر and فربہ - farbih. To understand how would you translate the word Stout in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stout or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stout synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stout. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stout in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stout in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stout with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stout?
Meanings of stout are دلیر - dileyr, مضبوط - mazbuut, موٹا - mota, جسیم - jasiim, ہٹا کٹا - hatta katta, دھینگا - dhiinga, پوڑہا - porha, مضبُوط - Mazboot, موٹا تازہ - mota taazah, نِڈر and فربہ - farbih
Whats the definition of stout?
Definition of the stout are
- a garment size for a large or heavy person
- a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops
- having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships
- euphemisms for fat'
What is the synonym of stout?
Synonym of word stout are manly, staunch, struntian, podgy, rooted, massive, hefty, strontian, abdominous, strong
What are the idioms with the word stout?
Here are the idioms with the word stout in them.
- A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm
- I shout thou stout who shall carry the dirt out
- I stout and thou stout who will carry the dirt out
- Patience is a stout horse but it tires at last
What are the idioms related to stout?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stout.
- Roly poly
- A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
- Set one's teeth
- The great alexander was small in body
- A mind moves the mass