Straightforward meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Straightforward.
- (adjective satellite) : pointed directly ahead
- (adjective satellite) : free from ambiguity
- (adjective satellite) : without concealment or deception; honest
- (adjective satellite) : without evasion or compromise
- خصوصاً سیدھا کام جس میں کوئی پیچیدگی نہ ہو
The hypothesis of surviving intelligence and personality - not only surviving but anxious and able with difficulty to communicate - is the simplest and most straightforward and the only one that fits all the facts.
More words related to the meanings of Straightforward
More words from Urdu related to Straightforward
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Straightforward meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھیشعلہصاف صافآمیزش کے بغیرخالصرخشصاف ستھراسیدھا سادہمستندقبول صورتڈھور ڈنگرکھنکھارناایمان دارتاب دارشریفکائیاںعلیحدہآگ لگاناصاف دلبے لگامنرملمسلمحتیٰ کہجوتپیدابے محصول چٹھیشستہتاباںصاف طور پرسادہ دلنس کپٹاچھابا قاعدہبلاواسطہگوخوشامدانہبل اعلانروشنی کا بنا ہوانازکظاہراًچِپٹاخفیفشیشہ سامبراسیم تنراسخکم وزنپاک کرنابھولاحقیقی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Straightforward
What are the meanings of Straightforward in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Straightforward in Urdu are صاف - saaf, کھرا - khara, دیانت دار, سیدھا سادا - siidha saada and صاف گو - saaf go. To understand how would you translate the word Straightforward in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Straightforward or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Straightforward synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Straightforward. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Straightforward in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Straightforward in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Straightforward with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by straightforward?
Meanings of straightforward are صاف - saaf, کھرا - khara, دیانت دار, سیدھا سادا - siidha saada and صاف گو - saaf go
Whats the definition of straightforward?
Definition of the straightforward are
- pointed directly ahead
- free from ambiguity
- without concealment or deception; honest
- without evasion or compromise
- خصوصاً سیدھا کام جس میں کوئی پیچیدگی نہ ہو
What is the synonym of straightforward?
Synonym of word straightforward are plainly, foolproof, neater, clean, good, plain, honest, empyreal, neatened, whistle
What are the idioms related to straightforward?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word straightforward.
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- Honesty is safely
- Cheat me in the price but not in the goods
- A clear conscience is a coat of mail
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
What are the quotes with word straightforward?
Here are the quotes with the word straightforward in them
- Sometimes God writes straightforward in twisted lines. — Gloria Trevi
- The hypothesis of surviving intelligence and personality - not only surviving but anxious and able with difficulty to communicate - is the simplest and most straightforward and the only one that fits all the facts. — Oliver Joseph Lodge
- The Bush administration also was not straightforward about the intelligence it had, releasing tenuous information that fit its goal of attacking Iraq. I feel deceived. — Ken Lucas
- But John Landis wrote a good relationship which is really what the film's about. A very straightforward young woman who's very sure of herself and she meets a young man who needs some taking care of. — Jenny Agutter