Strategy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Strategy.
- (noun) : an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- (noun) : the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
- فنِ حرب اور عمل در آمد کا علم
More words related to the meanings of Strategy
More words from Urdu related to Strategy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strategy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سانٹ بانٹحُجتحرفتحرکت دیناگل گشت کرناچلنہٹا لے جاناصوابدیددھوکانقل و حرکتسرگرمیجل دیناریشہ دوانیطراریاہتمامچال چلنحرکتپھرنارواجدھکیلناحیلہ گریکَل پُرزےقطع کرناجوڑکرتبدغل فصلچکما دیناترکیبتال پر ناچنافوجی نقل و حرکتہتھکنڈاپیشہچلاناٹہلاناکوچجنبش دیناشکل دینادغاسوراخعملیتنخرہفتنہ پردازیتیز رَفتاریکار روائیچلنےپیرایہہالن ڈولنچہل قدمی کرنامحصول درآمد و برآمدہلچل میں ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Strategy
What are the meanings of Strategy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strategy in Urdu are چال - chaal and حکمت عملی - hikmat e amali. To understand how would you translate the word Strategy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strategy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strategy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strategy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strategy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strategy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strategy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strategy?
Meanings of strategy are چال - chaal and حکمت عملی - hikmat e amali
Whats the definition of strategy?
Definition of the strategy are
- an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
- فنِ حرب اور عمل در آمد کا علم
What is the synonym of strategy?
Synonym of word strategy are tactic, circumvention, step, stratagem, tricktrack, speed, shenanigan, trickment, passage, ruse
What are the idioms related to strategy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word strategy.
- Honesty is the best policy
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
- Change the leg
What are the quotes with word strategy?
Here are the quotes with the word strategy in them
- Success doesn't necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution. A great strategy alone won't win a game or a battle the win comes from basic blocking and tackling. — Naveen Jain
- Creative without strategy is called 'art.' Creative with strategy is called 'advertising.' — Jef I. Richards
- You know the best thing about competition? There's this whole strategy game, and when it all works out its like solving that hard math equation. You finally get the answer and you're so happy. — Shaun White
- A successful economic development strategy must focus on improving the skills of the area's workforce, reducing the cost of doing business and making available the resources business needs to compete and thrive in today's global economy. — Rod Blagojevich