Strenuous meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Strenuous.
- (adjective satellite) : taxing to the utmost; testing powers of endurance
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by or performed with much energy or force
The most common objection that I hear to walking as exercise is that it's too easy, that only sweaty, strenuous activity offers real benefits. But there is abundant evidence that regular, brisk walking is associated with better health, including lower blood pressure, better moods and improved cholesterol ratios.
More words related to the meanings of Strenuous
More words from Urdu related to Strenuous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strenuous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دشوارلگن والاتیزتواناصاحب نظرحارثابتمحنتیپُرجوشبہادرطوفانیسر بلند کرناخبردارسرگرمہٹا کٹاجریپوڑہازر پيشگیاندھا دھنددوستانہمستقل مزاجبول چال تَواناتازہچستمشقتیپرجوشراسخراستیدلیربشاشجفا کشپر حرارتآندھی بھرابھر پوراستطاعتمبصرسر ہواسختچوکستیز مزاجٹوکن ادائيگیتند خوعاشقمزدورجوش سے مَعمُورچونچالبا صلاحیتزندہ دلبھڑکیلاپختہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Strenuous
What are the meanings of Strenuous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strenuous in Urdu are پرجوش - pur josh, سرگرم - sar garm, جفا کش - jafa kash and توانا - tawaana. To understand how would you translate the word Strenuous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strenuous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strenuous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strenuous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strenuous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strenuous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strenuous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strenuous?
Meanings of strenuous are پرجوش - pur josh, سرگرم - sar garm, جفا کش - jafa kash and توانا - tawaana
Whats the definition of strenuous?
Definition of the strenuous are
- taxing to the utmost; testing powers of endurance
- characterized by or performed with much energy or force
What is the synonym of strenuous?
Synonym of word strenuous are cormous, enthusiasts, fossed, ardent, energetic, exquisitive, corbelled, enthusiast, exuberated, warm hearted
What are the idioms related to strenuous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word strenuous.
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- May your shadow never grow less
What are the quotes with word strenuous?
Here are the quotes with the word strenuous in them
- The most common objection that I hear to walking as exercise is that it's too easy, that only sweaty, strenuous activity offers real benefits. But there is abundant evidence that regular, brisk walking is associated with better health, including lower blood pressure, better moods and improved cholesterol ratios. — Andrew Weil
- Year by year we are learning that in this restless, strenuous American life of ours vacations are essential. — Ellsworth Huntington
- I wish to preach, not the doctrine of ignoble ease, but the doctrine of the strenuous life. — Theodore Roosevelt
- All through the years since World War II, the Japanese people have, I am convinced, made strenuous efforts to preserve and promote world peace, contributing to the progress and prosperity of mankind. — Eisaku Sato