Stress meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Stress.
- (noun) : the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- (verb) : put stress on; utter with an accent
- (noun) : (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- (noun) : difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- (noun) : (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- (verb) : test the limits of
I cannot stress enough that the answer to life's questions is often in people's faces. Try putting your iPhones down once in a while, and look in people's faces. People's faces will tell you amazing things. Like if they are angry, or nauseous or asleep.
More words related to the meanings of Stress
More words from Urdu related to Stress
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stress meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہیجانامنگزبردستیگھسناعظیمزِناٹاجتنظلمجتاناقوتکثرترسوخزبردستی سے کراناریلاسرامکانبلپررفتار کا زورضرب لگانادوڑ دھوپخط کشیدہپوری طاقت والازعماہمیت جتانابے دادسرداریشعبہلفظ کے رکن پر دباوٴاڑنامستحکم کرنابردہ داریغلبہرُوحدباؤداخل ہوناضروریزنناٹاتائیدآفتمحنتقوت دماغیپیلثروتپراکرمٹھیللب و لہجہقبضہسامرتھاستواری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stress
What are the meanings of Stress in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stress in Urdu are زور - zor, دباؤ - dabaa o and زور دینا - zor deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Stress in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stress or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stress synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stress. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stress in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stress in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stress with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stress?
Meanings of stress are زور - zor, دباؤ - dabaa o and زور دینا - zor deyna
Whats the definition of stress?
Definition of the stress are
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- put stress on; utter with an accent
- (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- test the limits of
What is the synonym of stress?
Synonym of word stress are might, dowitcher, debouching, oppressure, invigoration, underseal, pressings, exert, stre, stressors
What are the idioms related to stress?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stress.
- Feel one's oats
- Rack one brains
- Rack ones brains
- Stand upon terms
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
What are the quotes with word stress?
Here are the quotes with the word stress in them
- In my youth I stressed freedom, and in my old age I stress order. I have made the great discovery that liberty is a product of order. — Will Durant
- I like to be alone so I can write. But focus can hurt you. I don't want to be some stress casualty in early middle age. — James Ellroy
- I cannot stress enough that the answer to life's questions is often in people's faces. Try putting your iPhones down once in a while, and look in people's faces. People's faces will tell you amazing things. Like if they are angry, or nauseous or asleep. — Amy Poehler
- It's amazing how stress keeps you trim. — Peter Andre