Strife meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Strife.
- (noun) : bitter conflict; heated often violent dissension
- (noun) : lack of agreement or harmony
It's not a matter of if economies around the world becoming low-carbon, but when and how: through struggle and strife or through advancement and progressive leadership. Larry Elliot described it today as the 'Green New Deal.' It's a leadership we in Britain can provide, and from which our economy can benefit.
More words related to the meanings of Strife
More words from Urdu related to Strife
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strife meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الجھاؤتردیدآلودہ کرناٹکراناہرانیٹھوکر سے اوپر اٹھاناتفرقہوحشتتشَددجدو جہد کرناکشتی چلاناگڑ بڑنقصانفسق و فجورنااتفاقیپیٹناخاندانی رَقابَتایذا رسانیمشکلقضیہجَنگ کرناملامتمقدار حرکتگونجناجھڑپغدربے سری آواز نکالنانَزاعدہشتشدتٹکرپٹیحرجکھلبلیجھگڑالوبدمعاشیرشوت ستانیجھڑپ کرناالجھنفتنہضربقصہدنگابَد مَزگیجوڑ توڑدلیل کرنادھینگا مشتیہڑتال کرناالجھ پڑنانہیں کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Strife in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Strife
What are the meanings of Strife in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strife in Urdu are جھگڑا - jhagra, فساد - fasaad, تصادم - tasaadum, الجھاؤ - uljhaa o, اِختلاف and نزاع. To understand how would you translate the word Strife in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strife or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strife synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strife. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strife in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strife in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strife with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strife?
Meanings of strife are جھگڑا - jhagra, فساد - fasaad, تصادم - tasaadum, الجھاؤ - uljhaa o, اِختلاف and نزاع
Whats the definition of strife?
Definition of the strife are
- bitter conflict; heated often violent dissension
- lack of agreement or harmony
What is the synonym of strife?
Synonym of word strife are feud, brawl, clashers, brawls, wickedness, dispute, disray, termagancy, clashed, brawlings
What are the idioms with the word strife?
Here are the idioms with the word strife in them.
- Quarrel and strife make short life
What are the idioms related to strife?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word strife.
- Red rag
- To lead a cat and dog life
- Red rag
- Come and welcome go by and no quarrel
- Join battle
What are the quotes with word strife?
Here are the quotes with the word strife in them
- In strife who inquires whether stratagem or courage was used? — Virgil
- No jealousy their dawn of love overcast, nor blasted were their wedded days with strife each season looked delightful as it past, to the fond husband and the faithful wife. — James Beattie
- It's not a matter of if economies around the world becoming low-carbon, but when and how: through struggle and strife or through advancement and progressive leadership. Larry Elliot described it today as the 'Green New Deal.' It's a leadership we in Britain can provide, and from which our economy can benefit. — Lucy Powell
- Marriage is the torment of one, the felicity of two, the strife and enmity of three. — Washington Irving