Strongly meanings in Urdu
Strongly meanings in Urdu is سختی سے Strongly in Urdu. More meanings of strongly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Strongly.
- (adverb) : with strength or in a strong manner
- (adverb) : in a powerful manner
I know that books I have written will still resonate in 50 years - particularly 'My Sister's Keeper.' It has sold three million copies in the States alone. I strongly feel that, as a novelist, you have a platform and the ability to change people's minds.
Avon invented the concept of direct marketing and direct selling beauty. And that's still very valid to us. We'll have a firm that will be around for another 114 years as strongly as it was the first 114.
More words related to the meanings of Strongly
More words from Urdu related to Strongly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strongly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احمقانہظالمانہتاکیداًزور سےگندے پن سےبے ادبانہمجنونانہستم سےچمٹ کراکھڑ یا اجڈ پنے سےڈھٹائی سےبداخلاقی سےپاگل پن سےجابرانہبے رحمانیترش روئی سےضد سےاجڈپنے سےغلاظت سےبد زبانی سےشدت سےبری طرح سےزبردستی سےصحیح معنوں میںتیزی سےبد طینتی سےمذمت کے طور پردیوانوں کی طرحبہ جبرکرختگی سےاکھڑ پن سےبے رحمی سےگستاخی سےدیوانہ وارتعدی سےچمچچڑ ہو کرروکھے پن سےسنگدلی سےبدسلیقگی سےآلودگی سےظلم و تشدد سےضد بازی سےبُری طرحاجڈ پن سےسرکشی سےبھونڈے طریقے سےسختی سےبدطینتیدشنام دہی سے
Idiom with the word Strongly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Strongly
What are the meanings of Strongly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strongly in Urdu is سختی سے - sakhti sey. To understand how would you translate the word Strongly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strongly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strongly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strongly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strongly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strongly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strongly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strongly?
Meaning of strongly is سختی سے - sakhti sey
Whats the definition of strongly?
Definition of the strongly are
- with strength or in a strong manner
- in a powerful manner
What is the synonym of strongly?
Synonym of word strongly are pungently, wriggly, abashedly, scrumptiously, droningly, feverously, furloso, starkly, ghastfully, stigmatically
What are the idioms with the word strongly?
Here are the idioms with the word strongly in them.
- Nothing is so strongly fortified that it cannot be taken by means of money
What are the idioms related to strongly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word strongly.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- Pin one down
- Rule with a rod of iron
What are the quotes with word strongly?
Here are the quotes with the word strongly in them
- I know that books I have written will still resonate in 50 years - particularly 'My Sister's Keeper.' It has sold three million copies in the States alone. I strongly feel that, as a novelist, you have a platform and the ability to change people's minds. — Jodi Picoult
- Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus. — Jessica Savitch
- Avon invented the concept of direct marketing and direct selling beauty. And that's still very valid to us. We'll have a firm that will be around for another 114 years as strongly as it was the first 114. — Andrea Jung
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it's not just about the business. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that's not why you do it. You do it because you have something meaningful that motivates you. — Jeff Bezos