Stubborn meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Stubborn.
- (adjective) : tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield
- (adjective satellite) : not responding to treatment
More words related to the meanings of Stubborn
More words from Urdu related to Stubborn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stubborn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اکھڑناقابل تسلطاپنی رائے سے نہ ہٹنابے ڈھنگے پن سےتنومندگردن کشتند مزاجنخُوت پسندلاگوویرانخود مختارخود رائےگستاخنا عاقبت اندیشہضدیدُشواردباناغیر مصالحانہتلون مزاجتحکم پسندتندناپاکپچھیپُختہڈھیٹھتند خومشکلسخت تقاضا کرناسر کشپیٹ بھراتیڑھامغرورجوش دانہخود داری سے کام بگاڑنےنازیباناموزوںکٹھ حجتغیر مطیعماہر فنسینہ زورسخت دلخنزیریمتعصبقووی الجثہخود پسندمزاحماستواربے وقتخچر جیسا اڑیلکھاتا پیتا ...
Idioms with the word Stubborn in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Stubborn
What are the meanings of Stubborn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stubborn in Urdu are ضدی - ziddi, خود سر - khud sar, ہٹ دھرم - hat dharam, ضِدی - ziddi and بے طرح - bey tarah. To understand how would you translate the word Stubborn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stubborn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stubborn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stubborn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stubborn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stubborn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stubborn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stubborn?
Meanings of stubborn are ضدی - ziddi, خود سر - khud sar, ہٹ دھرم - hat dharam, ضِدی - ziddi and بے طرح - bey tarah
Whats the definition of stubborn?
Definition of the stubborn are
- tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield
- not responding to treatment
What is the synonym of stubborn?
Synonym of word stubborn are mulish, masterful, obstinate, intractable, stumers, obdurate, headstrong, stumer, intransigent, opinionated
What are the idioms with the word stubborn?
Here are the idioms with the word stubborn in them.
- A noble plant suits not with a stubborn ground
- A sharp good for a stubborn ass
- Facts are stubborn things
What are the idioms related to stubborn?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stubborn.
- Feeling hath no fellow
- A wilful man must have his way
- A wilful man needs be very wise
- Suspicion is strong on the part of the distressed
- A fair hand
What are the quotes with word stubborn?
Here are the quotes with the word stubborn in them
- Being stubborn can be a good thing. Being stubborn can be a bad thing. It just depends on how you use it. — Willie Aames
- Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up. — Anne Lamott
- I get stubborn and dig in when people tell me I can't do something and I think I can. It goes back to my childhood when I had problems in school because I have a learning disability. — Ann Bancroft
- Because I'm the author of my screenplays I know what I'm looking for. It's true that I can be stubborn in demanding that I get what I want, but it's also a question of working with patience and love. — Michael Haneke