Stuff meanings in Urdu
Please find 12 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Stuff.
- (verb) : obstruct
- (verb) : press or force
- (noun) : unspecified qualities required to do or be something
- (noun) : a critically important or characteristic component
- (noun) : senseless talk
- (noun) : information in some unspecified form
- (noun) : informal terms for personal possessions
- (noun) : miscellaneous unspecified objects
- (verb) : fill with a stuffing while cooking
- (verb) : fill tightly with a material
- (verb) : treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- (verb) : cram into a cavity
- غیر محدود طور پر کوئی مادہ یا مواد
More words from Urdu related to Stuff
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stuff meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھر مارجیبپل پڑناکثرتگٹکنابونااڑسناگھسیڑنااندر پہنچانابوریسرائیت کرنازیادتیآگاہناذہن نشین کرنادھاوا بولناحشونگلنالگانااندر ڈالنابھرمار کرناپودا گاڑناچڑھائ کرنارٹناسیرینصب کرنادیناچھکاناپیٹ بھر کھانادھکیلناگھس جانابہتاتبھرمارجمانادرج کرناٹھوسناچڑھاناگوجھاتاڑناافراطبھکوسناقلم لگاناحملہ کرناکھونچناسیر کرناداخل کرناپروناپیچھے دھکیلناآنٹنانقش کرنادخل انداز ہونا ...
What are the meanings of Stuff in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stuff in Urdu are گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna and ٹھوسنا - thosna. To understand how would you translate the word Stuff in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stuff or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stuff synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stuff. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stuff in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stuff in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stuff with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stuff?
Meanings of stuff are گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna and ٹھوسنا - thosna
Whats the definition of stuff?
Definition of the stuff are
- press or force
- unspecified qualities required to do or be something
- a critically important or characteristic component
- senseless talk
- information in some unspecified form
- informal terms for personal possessions
- miscellaneous unspecified objects
- fill with a stuffing while cooking
- fill tightly with a material
- treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- cram into a cavity
- غیر محدود طور پر کوئی مادہ یا مواد
What is the synonym of stuff?
Synonym of word stuff are poke, penetrate, invade, insert, implant, detrude, immit, cram, glut
What are the quotes with word stuff?
Here are the quotes with the word stuff in them
- Another thing to do with the blues is how they were recorded. They were done on the quick, and some of that stuff was made on wire, not even tape, let alone digital. — Keith Richards
- I may be alone in this, but I do sense the power of film, in that movies have the ability to literally change people's minds. That's pretty powerful stuff when you consider that. — Nicolas Cage
- I'm not into watching stuff I did last week, let alone three or four years ago. — Chris Hemsworth
- Is there no Latin word for Tea? Upon my soul, if I had known that I would have let the vulgar stuff alone. — Hilaire Belloc