Stuffed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Stuffed.
- (adjective satellite) : filled with something
- (adjective satellite) : crammed with food
My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I'm four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band.
More words from Urdu related to Stuffed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stuffed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Stuffed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stuffed in Urdu are ٹھسا - thusa and کھچا کھچ - khacha khach. To understand how would you translate the word Stuffed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stuffed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stuffed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stuffed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stuffed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stuffed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stuffed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stuffed?
Meanings of stuffed are ٹھسا - thusa and کھچا کھچ - khacha khach
Whats the definition of stuffed?
Definition of the stuffed are
- filled with something
- crammed with food
What is the synonym of stuffed?
Synonym of word stuffed are chockfull, crammed, crowded
What are the quotes with word stuffed?
Here are the quotes with the word stuffed in them
- My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I'm four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band. — Christina Ricci
- When the shriveled skin of the ordinary is stuffed out with meaning, it satisfies the senses amazingly. — Virginia Woolf
- Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change. — Alan Alda
- These days it's cool to be ethnic and to be different, but when I was a kid, it was not cool - at all. My friends would come over and my mom would make crepes with eggs, stuffed with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and spinach. And they'd be like, 'What is this?' — Giada De Laurentiis